Title: jmutton's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jmutton

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Zendesk Chat] update chaotic](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-chaotic/)
 *  [jmutton](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/)
 * (@jmutton)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-chaotic/#post-5132752)
 * The new version of the plugin also destroyed my website. Luckily I had a saved
   backup of version 1.2.9 which I restored.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Make WP_List_Table columns selectable from screen options](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-wp_list_table-columns-selectable-from-screen-options/)
 *  [jmutton](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/)
 * (@jmutton)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-wp_list_table-columns-selectable-from-screen-options/#post-2473242)
 * I’ve looked over what you’ve suggested and I just can’t get my ‘screen options’
   tab to appear! 🙁
 * Has anyone got a working example?
 * Cheers,
    Jason
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Metabox Showcase Plugin – Menu Problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/metabox-showcase-plugin-menu-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [jmutton](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmutton/)
 * (@jmutton)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/metabox-showcase-plugin-menu-problem/#post-2930608)
 * I’ve managed to get it working by moving my menu code into the plugin.
 * [http://pastebin.com/eRHCuuHE](http://pastebin.com/eRHCuuHE)
 * However I’m still getting the following error above the top of the page. (Everything
   works tho!)
 * `Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, 
   function 'pctracker_dashboard' not found or invalid function name in /home/sites/
   xxxxx.co.uk/public_html/pctracker/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403`

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)