Title: jmather's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jmather

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] How to use json.php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-how-to-use-jsonphp/)
 *  Thread Starter [jmather](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/)
 * (@jmather)
 * [16 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-how-to-use-jsonphp/#post-1460144)
 * Ok, I think I missed the ?callback=json
 * Thanks for your help, sometimes it is just a simple thing. Is the callback parameter
   used by ngg or by wp?
 * Thanks..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Obtaining images list for custom front end](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-obtaining-images-list-for-custom-front-end/)
 *  [jmather](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmather/)
 * (@jmather)
 * [16 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-obtaining-images-list-for-custom-front-end/#post-1438001)
 * Can you give an example of how to use json.php? I have tried several different
   ways to get this working but I’m struggling.
 * I have this in my config:
    define(‘NGG_JSON_ENABLED’, true);
 * I would like to be able to query the gallery using jQuery with a load perhaps,
   but I can’t quite seem to get that to work…either way I get header already included
   errors.
 * If I include the json.php file in my templates, I will get the cannot modify 
   header error as well.
 * Perhaps a basic way to use the json.php script?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)