Title: jlee1's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jlee1

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Having issues with Featured Images – Vertex theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/having-issues-with-featured-images-vertex-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [jlee1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/)
 * (@jlee1)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/having-issues-with-featured-images-vertex-theme/#post-10423758)
 * I don’t think so. To be honest, I’m not a very experienced WP user so wouldn’t
   even know where to check. I have little trouble building sites, but this illustrates
   kind of a parallel between memorizing answers for a quiz and actually knowing
   the information behind the answers.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Having issues with Featured Images – Vertex theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/having-issues-with-featured-images-vertex-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [jlee1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jlee1/)
 * (@jlee1)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/having-issues-with-featured-images-vertex-theme/#post-10423724)
 * Thanks very much for the response.
    Could you tell where you found this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)