Title: jkwp's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jkwp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wonder PDF Embed] Problem with url encoding](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-url-encoding-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jkwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 * (@jkwp)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-url-encoding-2/#post-11313466)
 * Solved it myself meanwhile.
    1. The above happens when you try to embed a pdf
   file uploaded with the “Download Monitor” plugin. 2. In addition to that there
   seem to be problems with url paths WordPress 5.1.1 comes up with when selecting
   the file. However, at present I don’t have the time to investigate that in detail.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] Problem loading Customizer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-loading-customizer-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jkwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 * (@jkwp)
 * [9 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-loading-customizer-2/#post-8966848)
 * Disregard – looks like it is a conflict with the very old ‘PHP Shortcode’ plugin,
   used along with an old Atahualpa template.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking code for Matomo, by Sérgio Coelho Santos] Parsing error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [jkwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 * (@jkwp)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/#post-5093705)
 * Yes, it’s solved. I had the same problem again last week and in both cases it
   was due to loss of a htaccess file which instructs the server to load php 5.3
   instead of the server’s default php 5.2.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking code for Matomo, by Sérgio Coelho Santos] Parsing error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [jkwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 * (@jkwp)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/#post-5093491)
 * > I’m puzzled. That error should only occur with versions of PHP older than 5.3
 * Maybe that was the issue. I rechecked the php version in use. The server provides
   php 5.2 by default, but allows to load php 5.3 via a .htaccess file, which I’m
   using. When I checked it, for some reason the content of the .htaccess file was
   deleted.
 * At present I don’t have an idea how this happened.
 * > Can you try to replace all occurrences of “static::” on options.class.php, 
   > with “self::”?
 * I didn’t try this yet. First thing I did was to rebuild the .htaccess file and
   after doing that, the site seems to work normal again. Will let you know if the
   issue shows up again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking code for Matomo, by Sérgio Coelho Santos] Parsing error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [jkwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jkwp/)
 * (@jkwp)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parsing-error-7/#post-5093486)
 * > Meanwhile, can you please tell me which version of WordPress you are using?
 * Happened with WP 3.9.1 (also shown on the right side of this page 🙂
    The site
   is running with php 5.3

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)