Title: JKnewatwordpress's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# JKnewatwordpress

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Snaps] Snap theme help needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [JKnewatwordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 * (@jknewatwordpress)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed-1/#post-6714936)
 * yes
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Snaps] Snap theme help needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [JKnewatwordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 * (@jknewatwordpress)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed-1/#post-6714916)
 * Thank you. Here’s the link
    [https://snapsdemo.wordpress.com/](https://snapsdemo.wordpress.com/)
 * I’d like to have the hover effect over my portfolio images, so that the text 
   appears when you put the cursor over the image.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Snap theme help needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/)
 *  Thread Starter [JKnewatwordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 * (@jknewatwordpress)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/#post-6713438)
 * Thank you for your help and time
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Snap theme help needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/)
 *  Thread Starter [JKnewatwordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 * (@jknewatwordpress)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/#post-6713329)
 * Will the rollover effect work if I have a different grid?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Snap theme help needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/)
 *  Thread Starter [JKnewatwordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jknewatwordpress/)
 * (@jknewatwordpress)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/snap-theme-help-needed/#post-6713326)
 * Thank you for your reply. I’ve looked at the info on the website and watched 
   some tutorials, but they say to add the images via a new post and I don’t want
   to use this feature. Arghh so confused. Would it make a difference if I was to
   download wordpress as an application?
 * If you click on Novelty for example. The word Novelty appears on the bar at the
   top and on the page and again larger and in a different font below.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)