Title: jimen's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jimen

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SubHeading] [Plugin: SubHeading] Change Size and Color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subheading-change-size-and-color/)
 *  [jimen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)
 * (@jimen)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subheading-change-size-and-color/#post-3055764)
 * Hi- I’m not a webmaster and rarely mess with code, like above.
 * Is there a way to simply bold and enlarge subheads?
 * Using the regular WP keyboard options would be excellent.
 * Many thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SubHeading] [Plugin: SubHeading] Change Size and Color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subheading-change-size-and-color/)
 *  [jimen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)
 * (@jimen)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-subheading-change-size-and-color/#post-3055763)
 * Hi- I’m not a webmaster and rarely mess with code, like above.
 * Is there a way to simply bold and enlarge subheads?
 * Using the regular WP keyboard options would be excellent.
 * Many thanks.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SubHeading] Great solution to an obvious feature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-solution-to-an-obvious-feature/)
 *  [jimen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)
 * (@jimen)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-solution-to-an-obvious-feature/#post-7727758)
 * whoops, I got it.
 * Suggestion—I kept searching until I found this post
 * [http://performancing.com/add-subheadings-to-your-blog-posts-with-the-subheading-wordpress-plugin/](http://performancing.com/add-subheadings-to-your-blog-posts-with-the-subheading-wordpress-plugin/)
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SubHeading] Great solution to an obvious feature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-solution-to-an-obvious-feature/)
 *  [jimen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jimen/)
 * (@jimen)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-solution-to-an-obvious-feature/#post-7727757)
 * Hi, my webmaster installed version 1.7.2.
    As the user, I’m trying to make a 
   post and add subheadings.
 * Problem:
    I don’t see how to do it in the post. I’ve read all the pages about,
   and gone to the forum.
 * It tells everything but how to insert a post.
    At least what i could find.
 * I’m looking in the pull down menu on the post page that has “paragraph” and the
   other options. Not there.
 * If I’m writing a post, how do I insert the subheading?
 * Many thanks,
 * Jim

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)