Title: jhanjon's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jhanjon

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Client Dash] Blank page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-245/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-245/#post-10597663)
 * I just downloaded it today, Version 2.0.10
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Minimalist Portfolio] Front Landing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-landing/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-landing/#post-10258567)
 * Hi,
 * I just noticed that you were referring to a WordPress site when I responded to
   your emailed question from the contact form. I made a child theme to “Twenty 
   Sixteen” so this is not appropriate for this forum. Minimalist Portfolio is truly
   great but my personal needs were specific. BTW, I wrongly said it was a child
   of Hamilton in my email.
 * I don’t have time to finesse the theme so alas I can’t publish it.
 * Just to help you though, the menu structure is well within the base Twenty Sixteen
   theme so you don’t need to reinvent the wheel.
 * Again, you should not be posting in this forum since it is no longer related 
   to the fine excellent work by Norris (@justnorris)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] change or delete twitter card image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-or-delete-twitter-card-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-or-delete-twitter-card-image/#post-10157757)
 * I think you are right although I disabled the social features from Yoast and 
   using Open Graph for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags (2.2.4)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] icons not showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-showing-57/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/icons-not-showing-57/#post-10150389)
 * I figured out the placement options. Showing after posts is my problem, not yours,
   but
 * I have images in a lightbox which I’m not sure I can attach a social button, 
   but it would be nice.
 * The buttons don’t respond to a single action no matter what option I take so 
   it only provides a choice dialogue is there a way to make it a single click option?
   Example: Only “like” when pressed without navigating to the dialogue choice.
 * The message to be tweeted on twitter is weird for me I guess the #topic needs
   to be inserted by me or the user. The oddity is that the post contains a link
   to the template and other meaningless stuff I can’t attach a picture. It has 
   the template and full URL of the site as code as well as the plugin information,
   and some other stuff like that, and the image is a generic book. In short nothing
   from the post gets pulled up, so what’s the point of this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons] instagram](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/instagram-45/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/instagram-45/#post-10148556)
 * Yes, it showed up, maybe it was always there and I’m too tired. Yes, Instagram
   is a bit weird.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Firefox jerky motion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/#post-10124640)
 * Deeply embarrassed, clearing the cache, always does it.
 * Apologies to everyone and thanks for all your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Firefox jerky motion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/#post-10124029)
 * The real point being made is that the iPad is still an issue and the link is 
   for an iPad screen.
 * The Firefox issue (and only Firefox) has gone away mysteriously. It is my ‘hunch’
   that something inadvertently changed via CSS by but I have no idea what since
   the CSS changes were for something else, it is purely a guess to explain the 
   mystery.
 * Bottom line Firefox, not an issue, iPad still an issue.
    [iPad screen shot](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-ViXVqTXJ6jRvqC9fGJ6gGMew1HX6NQ/view?usp=sharing)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Firefox jerky motion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/firefox-jerky-motion/#post-10120589)
 * Thank you,
 * For some reason, possibly some unrelated tweak, Firefox seems to be smooth now.
 * iPad is still a problem, latest version, see the link.
 * [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-ViXVqTXJ6jRvqC9fGJ6gGMew1HX6NQ/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-ViXVqTXJ6jRvqC9fGJ6gGMew1HX6NQ/view?usp=sharing)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Suggestion for interface](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suggestion-for-interface/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suggestion-for-interface/#post-10103628)
 * That’s great, and I’ve picked on easy to fix issues. There’s one thing though,
   a delete button does not belong as a thematic option because conceptually it 
   defeats those options, therefore, it is not really an option. It belongs somewhere
   else where the administration is one of managing all the slideshows to allow 
   a “which slideshow do I want to keep or delete.”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] mobile menu always expanded below content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/#post-10090903)
 * BTW, I disabled much of the CSS other than that last line which does deal with
   the problem of the menu displaying in the footer. That’s something I had a hard
   time figuring out so at least that was one useful tip.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] mobile menu always expanded below content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/#post-10090892)
 * That impacts the primary theme as well, and it’s really difficult to figure out
   how to customize the responsive menu other than to disable it. Honest, I think
   I will give up.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] mobile menu always expanded below content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/#post-10085930)
 * BTW, if time permits, can you tell me how to have the submenus already opened
   in outline format and not a collapsed accordion?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] mobile menu always expanded below content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-always-expanded-below-content/#post-10085927)
 * This is an issue for a responsive menu problem in iPhone, did not test any other
   device.
 * The colors are exaggerated to make it easier for me to identify the selector 
   options.
 * In development
    [http://wp.joefisherstudio.com/](http://wp.joefisherstudio.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AweSplash - Just Splash Page] auto transition](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-transition/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/auto-transition/#post-10007670)
 * Thank you, what about my main question:
 * I want it to transition out to the main page within 1/2 a second. Is this possible?
   Will this have to be a jQuery thing? Is there some model for this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Media Library Folders] thumbnails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnails-111/)
 *  Thread Starter [jhanjon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/)
 * (@jhanjon)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnails-111/#post-9780300)
 * Thank you,
 * I do not need WordPress to find these relocated images because they will be iterated
   through via javascript.
 * The issue for me is that when I move the image via your plugin, the new directory
   also creates new thumbnails.
 * Why don’t I want them? Because the script will take any images in the folder 
   which means the thumbnails too and that messes the slideshow.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jhanjon/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)