Title: jgr's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jgr

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Image Resizer] [Plugin: Auto Image Resizer Lite] convert my images into grayscale](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-auto-image-resizer-lite-convert-my-images-into-grayscale/)
 *  [jgr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/)
 * (@jgr)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-auto-image-resizer-lite-convert-my-images-into-grayscale/#post-2913310)
 * same problem here
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Colorbox] [Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Looks Like a great Lightbox, But](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-looks-like-a-great-lightbox-but/)
 *  [jgr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/)
 * (@jgr)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-looks-like-a-great-lightbox-but/#post-2687411)
 * Seems like I cannot send you private msgs here, so I used the form mailer on 
   your homepage to send you the blog’s url.
 * [edit] oh, forgot about the form mailer. it doesn’t work for me. I used the mail
   adress provided on the imprint of your homepage.
 * [edit2] btw it just doesn’t work on the blog I provided within the mail. On my
   private blog it doesn’t work, too. :/
 * [edit3] and yes, wp and plugin are up to date. the admin has a username which
   is different from the default name. could that be a reason? Ive deleted antispambee.
   still not working. I even deleted htaccess password protection but that changed
   nothing.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Colorbox] [Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Looks Like a great Lightbox, But](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-looks-like-a-great-lightbox-but/)
 *  [jgr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jgr/)
 * (@jgr)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-looks-like-a-great-lightbox-but/#post-2687400)
 * I also cannot get this plugin to work correctly.
    After I red this thread I hoped
   that a re-installation of wordpress could help me, too, because I also tried 
   out several lightbox plugins before installing jquery colorbox. So I re-installed
   wordpress. On the fresh installation I only installed another plugin (antispam
   bee) and then jquery colorbox. Result: It will trigger on single pictures but
   not on gallerys.
 * Can anyone help?
 * (WP: 3.3.2)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)