Title: jfizz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jfizz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Restaurantz] Mobile menu is now appearing on top of my full site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-is-now-appearing-on-top-of-my-full-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [jfizz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/)
 * (@jfizz)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mobile-menu-is-now-appearing-on-top-of-my-full-site/#post-9336203)
 * Hi there, I resolved this – thank you. Issue is now closed
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Restaurantz] Modify footer text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-footer-text/)
 *  [jfizz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jfizz/)
 * (@jfizz)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-footer-text/#post-9290558)
 * Hi there,
 * Thanks for that info. In addition to this I want to change the credits that appear
   on my mobile version currently they just say powered by WordPress. I would like
   to at least at the line designed by my company name. Also how can I remove the
   link to view full website on the mobile device. Many thanks in advance. I love
   this theme.
    Judith

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)