Title: JenRed's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# JenRed

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Sticky Post at top, Certain Categories only – on front page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-post-at-top-certain-categories-only-on-front-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-post-at-top-certain-categories-only-on-front-page/#post-3240362)
 * Please can anyone help out with this?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Sticky Post at top, Certain Categories only – on front page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-post-at-top-certain-categories-only-on-front-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-post-at-top-certain-categories-only-on-front-page/#post-3240315)
 * So if a sticky post exists, the excerpt of it jumps to the top of the listing.
   Otherwise just display excerpts of recent posts in order as usual.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Automatic Featured Image Posts] [Plugin: Automatic Featured Image Posts] Add Image to body of Post as well as adding Featured Image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-automatic-featured-image-posts-add-image-to-body-of-post-as-well-as-adding-featured-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-automatic-featured-image-posts-add-image-to-body-of-post-as-well-as-adding-featured-image/#post-2667952)
 * Also am I right in thinking that this inserts the photo into the post at whatever
   the size was when you uploaded it?
 * Is there another filter I can use to tell it to resize to width of 640px for 
   instance? or tell it to use one of the custom photo sizes?
 * Thanks again
 * Jen
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Automatic Featured Image Posts] [Plugin: Automatic Featured Image Posts] Add Image to body of Post as well as adding Featured Image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-automatic-featured-image-posts-add-image-to-body-of-post-as-well-as-adding-featured-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-automatic-featured-image-posts-add-image-to-body-of-post-as-well-as-adding-featured-image/#post-2667951)
 * Jeremy – thank you SO much. This is awesome! 🙂
 * Jen
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [RSS feed not working after Directory Move](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-not-working-after-directory-move/)
 *  [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [16 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-not-working-after-directory-move/#post-989636)
 * From the sounds of it, this is the same problem I have been having. I have a 
   blog set up in a subdirectory but referenced from the root, as described here:
   [http://www.codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory](http://www.codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory)
 * I found that feedreaders and feed plugins were all looking for [http://www.my-domain.com/feed](http://www.my-domain.com/feed)
   which didn’t exist (it gave a blank white page) and I then discovered that the
   feed was actually located in the subdirectory at [http://www.my-domain.com/my-subdirectory/feed](http://www.my-domain.com/my-subdirectory/feed)
   but none of the feed plugins knew to look there.
 * I eventually worked out that I could set up a 301 Permanent Redirection via my.
   htaccess file and it works like a charm now. Add this to your .htaccess file:
 * `Redirect 301 /feed http://www.my-domain.com/my-subdirectory/feed`
 * (replacing my-domain.com and my-subdirectory with the real names of course)
 * Jen
 * [http://www.redinstead.com.au](http://www.redinstead.com.au)
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [transferred my domain name, same host – now have access issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/#post-748741)
 * hi Diane! Good to know I am not just talking to myself here 🙂
 * I have been switching off some plugins hoping to speed my load times up a bit
   so let me know if it has made a difference now. I found I had quite a few counter/
   tracking type plugins that really didn’t interest me after all and they are probably
   slowing up the load due to tracking visitors etc. It seems faster to me now anyhow.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [transferred my domain name, same host – now have access issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/#post-748707)
 * I’ve figured it out. It is to do with a file called advanced-cache.php – the 
   WP-Super Cache plugin I believe. I have more googling to do to find out what 
   exactly happened and why but by renaming that file, I have my site back and accessible.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [transferred my domain name, same host – now have access issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/#post-748701)
 * I would still love some help… for now I have put up an HTML page but you can 
   get to the WP site via [http://www.jenleheny.com/index.php](http://www.jenleheny.com/index.php)
   to see what is happening
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [transferred my domain name, same host – now have access issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/transferred-my-domain-name-same-host-now-have-access-issues/#post-748657)
 * Please – doesn’t anybody know anything I can try?
 * Jen
 *   Forum: [Your WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/your-wordpress/)
   
   In reply to: [RED INSTEAD blog – pls check and give me feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-instead-blog-pls-check-and-give-me-feedback/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-instead-blog-pls-check-and-give-me-feedback/#post-693937)
 * Okay thanks – good to know the load time isn’t a problem. About the snaps, I 
   quite like them as a preview of what is to come. 🙂
 * Jen
 *   Forum: [Your WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/your-wordpress/)
   
   In reply to: [RED INSTEAD blog – pls check and give me feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-instead-blog-pls-check-and-give-me-feedback/)
 *  Thread Starter [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-instead-blog-pls-check-and-give-me-feedback/#post-693916)
 * Anyone there? Is my site loading slowly? Anything else to report?
 * thanks! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [WORDPRESS 2.3.3 IS AVAILABLE!!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/)
 *  [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/page/3/#post-691981)
 * going back to wackedmarketers question (top of page 2) about load times… I have
   discovered that my site (www.jenleheny.com) is loading very slowly and I’m not
   sure what is causing it. I doubt it is this upgrade but I thought I would check
   so that I can look at other things instead and work it out.
 * thanks! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [WORDPRESS 2.3.3 IS AVAILABLE!!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/)
 *  [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/page/2/#post-691884)
 * Thanks whooami for your answer and for your zip file of just the 5 changed files.
   🙂
 * [http://www.village-idiot.org/archives/2008/02/04/wordpress-2-3-3/](http://www.village-idiot.org/archives/2008/02/04/wordpress-2-3-3/)
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [WORDPRESS 2.3.3 IS AVAILABLE!!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/)
 *  [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-233-is-available/page/2/#post-691865)
 * Am I right in thinking that if I am the only person authorised to post on my 
   blog then I don’t need this upgrade?
 * > “a specially crafted request would allow any valid user to edit posts of any
   > other user on that blog”
 * My site is at [http://www.jenleheny.com](http://www.jenleheny.com)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Menus disappear when activate Ext JS Admin Menu Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menus-disappear-when-activate-ext-js-admin-menu-plugin/)
 *  [JenRed](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/)
 * (@jenred)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menus-disappear-when-activate-ext-js-admin-menu-plugin/#post-689469)
 * I am having the same problem at my site [http://www.jenleheny.com](http://www.jenleheny.com)
 * I have deactivated it now but would like to know if there is some way around 
   this problem as it looked like a good plugin – from the screenshots.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jenred/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)