Title: Jeffsne's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Jeffsne

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Custom Member ID's](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-member-ids/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-member-ids/#post-7557425)
 * Thanks Pete. The most critical part though for me is that we can customize the
   membership # to a predetermined format. Is that possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log] Incorrect authentication data error 220](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incorrect-authentication-data-error-220/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incorrect-authentication-data-error-220/#post-5883231)
 * Hi Jason, I had the latest version of Postman, so I deactivated and deleted, 
   then reinstalled. However, I’m still running into the issue. Since the bug seems
   to trim the password to 5 characters, I made the password that long and it works.
   Hopefully the next version of WP will fix the Sanitizer bug and I can go back
   to having a strong password.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log] Incorrect authentication data error 220](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incorrect-authentication-data-error-220/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/incorrect-authentication-data-error-220/#post-5883161)
 * Thanks for the quick reply Jason. I changed the password…I didn’t realize it 
   was in there. 🙁 I checked my server and the account exists and the password 
   is correct.
 * I noticed an odd thing happening with the password in the manual config settings.
   I would set my password, save, and then test. But, when I came back to the manual
   settings area, I noticed that there were fewer “*”s in the password box. I didn’t
   change the password, but when I went to save the config settings, the browser
   popped a “remember password,” like I changed it. I’ve tried several times, but
   it does the same thing. Perhaps that’s why I’m getting this error.
 * It would be interesting to see what the encoded password above resolves to just
   to know if that’s what’s happening.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log] Fatal Error on Registration Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-registration-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-registration-form/#post-5868394)
 * Jason, that is AWESOME!!! It worked and we’re up and running. Thank you thank
   you thank you! I am a paying customer for the Use Your Drive plugin and it’s 
   an integral part of our site for legal documents, but I am happy to push him 
   from my end to get him to work with you. Is there anyway I compensate you for
   your time or make a donation? I would be glad to do that. I greatly appreciate
   your time and effort.
 * Cheers,
    Jeff
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log] Fatal Error on Registration Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-registration-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-registration-form/#post-5868316)
 * Thanks a million Jason, I appreciate the help and quick response.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Menu Editor – Sub Pages Not Displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-editor-sub-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-editor-sub-pages-not-displaying/#post-5858626)
 * Bet, just found out that the other Admin has the same problem. Of the 8 subpages,
   only 4 show up under each parent. The other subpages are there, but they are 
   just single pages and not organized under the parent.
 * The subpages under each parent have the same name. I can give examples if that
   helps.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Menu Editor – Sub Pages Not Displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-editor-sub-pages-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-editor-sub-pages-not-displaying/#post-5858622)
 * Hi Bet, thanks very much for your reply. Yes, you are correct, I’m going to Appearance–
   >Menus. There are 5 parent pages, each having 8 subpages, but I can only see 
   4. I am using the Canvas theme from Woo.
 * I have the role of Administrator, but I’m not the original admin of the site.
   They seem to be able to see the other subpages. Very strange. Have any ideas 
   what this is?
 * Cheers,
    Jeff
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Visual Editor Locked with Gray Transparent Overlay](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/#post-5482927)
 * Hi CrocusRick, no change yet. Are you seeing the same issue with the latest version
   of Vulcan? I’m using 2.5, but will try update to the latest version to see if
   we can get past the issue.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Renden] jquery error on slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-on-slider/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-error-on-slider/#post-5772724)
 * forgot the website: [http://infinitymedrx.com](http://infinitymedrx.com)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Visual Editor Locked with Gray Transparent Overlay](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-locked-with-gray-transparent-overlay/#post-5482797)
 * Thanks kmessinger and lorro. I first changed the theme to 2014 and the problem
   disappeared, so obviously, the theme is corrupting the editor somehow. I’m using
   that theme (Vulcan) on other sites and not having the same problem. I’ll investigate
   to see if someone has added or changed the code and report back. Thanks for your
   help so far.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Edge Suite] Sound Plays, but No Animation Shows](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/#post-4758969)
 * Hi Timm, I removed the code out of the template completely. I’m using the shortcode
   on the Home Page and the animation works on IE and on Safari, but only sound 
   plays on Firefox and Chrome. Do you have any ideas as too why that’s happening?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Edge Suite] Sound Plays, but No Animation Shows](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/#post-4758896)
 * Hi Timm, thanks very much for trying. I reset the theme, and it now seems like
   it’s trying to load the animation. The sound might be loud…just fyi. Looks like
   to me, in IE, you can see the animation, but it’s below the header for some reason.
   In Firefox, only the sound plays, no animation shows. In Chrome, nothing. I have
   not tested on Safari yet.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Edge Suite] Sound Plays, but No Animation Shows](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-plays-but-no-animation-shows-1/#post-4758828)
 * Just an fyi — I have gone through all the steps on the FAQ, deactivating all 
   plugins, but still only getting sound. I am using Firefox for my testing, and
   Firebug to review source.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Edge Suite] Animation starts, but stops after first frame](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/animation-starts-but-stops-after-first-frame/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jeffsne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeffsne/)
 * (@jeffsne)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/animation-starts-but-stops-after-first-frame/#post-4516488)
 * Thanks very much for the quick response and suggestion. I’ll take a look and 
   let the forum know my findings.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)