Title: jeff35kl's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jeff35kl

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Can not insert image into cell](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-not-insert-image-into-cell/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-not-insert-image-into-cell/#post-5601540)
 * Thanks, Tobias.
 * Yes, I am using TablePress 1.5.1. I disabled all of my plug-ins and switched 
   to the TwentyFifteen theme and I still have the same problem.
 * Additional information: When I use the ‘Advanced Editor’ it works fine.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/#post-2728316)
 * I used your first suggestion and modified the csv file which took care of the
   heading issue. Right now I have a table with more than 1500 items that displays
   fine on my site. The only issue is editing it, but I can live with the results.
   ttp://www.avcotraining.com/instructor-resources/mq3-electrical-fundamental
 * Thanks for you help, Tobias.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/#post-2728272)
 * One more question, Tobias.
 * Here is the code for my .htaccess file. Do you know where to paste the fix (php_flag
   suhosin.simulation On)? Can I paste it anywhere?
 * # BEGIN WPSuperCache
    # END WPSuperCache
 * # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule
   ^index\.php$ – [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}!-
   d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule>
 * # END WordPress
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/#post-2728261)
 * Thanks alot, Tobias. I’ll research the link.
 * Greetings from Berlin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/#post-2728242)
 * Additional info, Tobias. I just tried to add a row to a much smaller table and
   it worked (I should have tried that before I sent you the last post). Is there
   a limit on the number of rows I can use?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] wp-table-reloaded Header in table with csv import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-table-reloaded-header-in-table-with-csv-import/#post-2728236)
 * Thanks for the quick response, Tobias.
 * I tried inserting a row but nothing happens. Here is what I did: (1) I checked
   the box to the left of row 1. (2)I scrolled to the bottom of the table (more 
   than 400 rows)to the ‘Data Manipulation’ box. (3)Next to ‘Selected rows:’ I checked
   the’Insert Row’ button. The progress indicator works and the page resets to the
   top of the table, but nothing changes.
 * Addionally, I tried to ‘uncheck’ the ‘The first row of your table is the table
   head (HTML tags <thead> and <th>).” box. When I click on ‘Update changes’ the
   page appears to save, but the check mark reappears.
 * Any ideas?
 * Jeff
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Tubepress – Video thumbnails not loading consistantly in Chrome and Safari](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tubepress-video-thumbnails-not-loading-consistantly-in-chrome-and-safari/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tubepress-video-thumbnails-not-loading-consistantly-in-chrome-and-safari/#post-2236049)
 * Hi,
 * It was the theme I was using that was causing the problem. Switching themes corrected
   the problem. I am not competent enough to tell you what exactly about the theme
   was causing the problem.
 * Sorry to everyone for not posting this sooner. I forgot that I had an open request
   for help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Twenty Eleven – How do I create additional sidebars?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-how-do-i-create-additional-sidebars/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-how-do-i-create-additional-sidebars/#post-2230705)
 * Sorry for the late feedback.
 * The first one you mentioned, ‘Widget Logic’ works fine. Thank you for the help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Twenty Eleven – Making a new page template from existing page template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-making-a-new-page-template-from-existing-page-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-making-a-new-page-template-from-existing-page-template/#post-2229907)
 * It worked perfectly, alchymyth. I couldn’t have figured this out myself. Thank
   you so much for your help. I have an additional question about sidebars, but 
   I will open another string.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Twenty Eleven – Making a new page template from existing page template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-making-a-new-page-template-from-existing-page-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twenty-eleven-making-a-new-page-template-from-existing-page-template/#post-2229863)
 * Thanks so much for the quick answer, alchymyth. I am relatively new to WordPress
   and PHP:
 * 1. Do I paste the code you provided in the functions.php in my child theme folder?
 * Do I put another <php> tag around this code?
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [twentyeleven (2011) remove heading text below menu and above post.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twentyeleven-2011-remove-heading-text-below-menu-and-above-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [jeff35kl](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff35kl/)
 * (@jeff35kl)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/twentyeleven-2011-remove-heading-text-below-menu-and-above-post/#post-2197968)
 * Thank you. I have a child theme applied to the site on my localhost.
 * I just edited the contact-page.php with css and it worked.
 * Thank you.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)