Title: jdponce's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jdponce

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kikote - Location Picker at Checkout & Google Address AutoFill Plugin for WooCommerce] Open map in admin area](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-map-in-admin-area/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-map-in-admin-area/#post-17294391)
 * Hi, I apologize for the delayed time. Okay this is the screenshot of the custom
   fields in order details. [https://prnt.sc/yAFV3gj1Jks9](https://prnt.sc/yAFV3gj1Jks9)
 * On the other hand, HPOS is not activated. However the spanish msg you see there
   says that Kikote plugis in not compatible: [https://prnt.sc/nludYKrWxWJ4](https://prnt.sc/nludYKrWxWJ4)
 * What can I do?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kikote - Location Picker at Checkout & Google Address AutoFill Plugin for WooCommerce] Open map in admin area](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-map-in-admin-area/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-map-in-admin-area/#post-17268851)
 * Hi, thanks for answer. However, HPOS is not activated. In that sectios as you
   can see in the screenshot, I get a msg that says that the Kikote plugin is not
   compatible.
 * [https://prnt.sc/R2P2RGJa96Nj](https://prnt.sc/R2P2RGJa96Nj)
 * How can I solve this?
 * Thanks in advance
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skill Bar WP] Percentage simbol](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/percentage-simbol/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/percentage-simbol/#post-15799949)
 * Okay, thanks for your answer 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AweBooking - Hotel Booking System] Awebooking is not working after update to WordPress 5.8.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/awebooking-is-not-working-after-update-to-wordpress-5-8-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/awebooking-is-not-working-after-update-to-wordpress-5-8-1/#post-14903620)
 * Hi, I had to deactivate the plugin as you can see here: [https://prnt.sc/1tdme6z](https://prnt.sc/1tdme6z)
   because if I activate it, the website is a mess, as you can see here: [https://prnt.sc/1tdmigg](https://prnt.sc/1tdmigg)
   
   I have problems right now with my website. Help me please.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Discounts Per Payment Method for WooCommerce] Meta key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-key-13/)
 *  [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-key-13/#post-13078391)
 * Hey… same here. Did you find any solution to this issue?
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] cannot open the settings tab](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-open-the-settings-tab/)
 *  [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-open-the-settings-tab/#post-12451365)
 * Same here
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Woocommerce Custom Registration] does not appear at checkout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-appear-at-checkout/)
 *  [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-appear-at-checkout/#post-11993879)
 * Hi konnox, the plugin was created in order to create custom fields for registration
   process only, not for checkout. There are other plugins to do that.
 * All the best…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11892040)
 * Thanks! I will check up the video and try again.
    I’ll tell you if I can soon!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11888496)
 * Hi, I am here again
    Okay, I did what you told me, I mean: I selected user_login
   for the field clientes as you can see here: [https://prnt.sc/p0efna](https://prnt.sc/p0efna)
   However, when I go to entry form, I always get a simple text box for that field,
   as you can see here: [https://prnt.sc/p0egw6](https://prnt.sc/p0egw6)
 * Thanks again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11845592)
 * Hi
    I created the relationship like you told me as you can see here: [https://prnt.sc/ounbss](https://prnt.sc/ounbss)
   However, when I run the entry form, the field “usuario” which I expect to see
   the dropdown list is not showing: [https://prnt.sc/ouncyi](https://prnt.sc/ouncyi)
 * What can I do?
 * Thanks in advance
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11840212)
 * Hey Peter, I did every single step you sent me, thanks.
    Now, how can I do in
   order to link each page to a WordPress Page? [https://prnt.sc/otr6vo](https://prnt.sc/otr6vo)
   I want to publish them and then see if works.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11838645)
 * Wow! this is an awesome support!
    Okay, I will do it just like that…
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11835399)
 * Hi Peter… Good questions!
 * Q1) Yes, the administrator will create warranty records, registered users won’t
   enter any record, they should be able to see the information only (read only)
   
   Q3) The number of records for each user depends of the number of services that
   the company has given… usually no more than 10 in a year Q4) Only the administrator(
   the owner or the manager) will be able to update or delete records for each user(
   customer)
 * I think that this plugin is out of the box, and the possibility to link entry
   data with users is a must have feature, because any web app will be used by registered
   users. At least, I have a lot of ideas of applications. 🙂 In my case, we want
   that each customer can be able to check up when the warranties for each service
   will expire.
 * Thanks for your valuable help
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Data Access – App Builder for Tables, Forms, Dashboards, Charts & Maps] How to add the user id to any record in a data entry screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-the-user-id-to-any-record-in-a-data-entry-screen/#post-11828154)
 * Hi Peter, thanks for answer
 * The thing is that I want to post information for registered users. In my website
   that information is related with warranties. Then, I am creating an entry form
   but I need to choose the user as a dropdown list. So, When users login to the
   website they should be able to check up their specific information.
 * How can I do that?
 * Thanks in advance
 * David
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [woocommerce fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-fatal-error-9/)
 *  [jdponce](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdponce/)
 * (@jdponce)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-fatal-error-9/#post-9074355)
 * Same here
    The issue was not resolved, I followed that link.
 * Any clue?
 * Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)