Title: jcastnetwork's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jcastnetwork

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Responsive Slider] Slider Disappeared, have ruled out all I can think of](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-disappeared-have-ruled-out-all-i-can-think-of/)
 *  [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-disappeared-have-ruled-out-all-i-can-think-of/#post-8339864)
 * I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and it started working again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Responsive Slider] Slider Disappeared, have ruled out all I can think of](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-disappeared-have-ruled-out-all-i-can-think-of/)
 *  [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-disappeared-have-ruled-out-all-i-can-think-of/#post-8295091)
 * My slider just disappeared as well…
 * Very frustrated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widget Options – Advanced Conditional Visibility for Gutenberg Blocks & Classic Widgets] Show/Hide by Specific Taxonomy](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showhide-by-specific-taxonomy/)
 *  Thread Starter [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showhide-by-specific-taxonomy/#post-7231536)
 * Thanks for your response.
 * In case their are others who want this option sooner rather than later, I did
   find another plugin called Dynamic Widgets that does allow for it. [https://wordpress.org/plugins/dynamic-widgets/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/dynamic-widgets/)
 * I don’t mean to promote other plugins on your sites page, but did want to make
   others aware of what I did as an alternative.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widget Options – Advanced Conditional Visibility for Gutenberg Blocks & Classic Widgets] Show/Hide by Specific Taxonomy](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showhide-by-specific-taxonomy/)
 *  Thread Starter [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showhide-by-specific-taxonomy/#post-7231452)
 * Is this an option that you are considering adding in the future?
 * I know it would make my life so much easier.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Author Avatars List/Block] Can't Change Size of Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-change-size-of-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-change-size-of-images/#post-4875169)
 * do you have any ideas on what I can do? I am not sure what you mean by 640?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Microblog Poster - Auto Publish on Social Media] Can you delay set the time of when you post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-you-delay-set-the-time-of-when-you-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-you-delay-set-the-time-of-when-you-post/#post-4643920)
 * Is this something that you might add in a future release?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Author Image] Button deosnt work on WP MULTISITE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-deosnt-work-on-wp-multisite/)
 *  [jcastnetwork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jcastnetwork/)
 * (@jcastnetwork)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-deosnt-work-on-wp-multisite/#post-3873306)
 * I can’t get this to work either. I press the button and nothing happens. I have
   a multisite as well.
 * I tried to use firefox and also Safari, but no love. I really don’t want to have
   to log in as individual users, as I have nearly 50 users for whom I would have
   to do this, and frankly I just don’t have the time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)