Title: jbrgn's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jbrgn

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8556381)
 * That seems to have fixed the problem. And it works after updating to 4.7 as well.
 * Thanks for your help wth this!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8520901)
 * Still not showing up.
 * If I go to a page where a bucket has been selected, I see it in the right column.
   But the list on the left is empty.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8516860)
 * Correct. In the sidebar field I am not seeing any of the available buckets, or
   the bucket that is currently loaded on hat page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8516613)
 * I delete the duplicate in our staging environment, and that brought back the 
   content in the editors. However, the buckets still do not load in the page editor.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8516605)
 * And with that, I think I figured it out.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8516572)
 * There are two field groups called Buckets.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Buckets] Getting to work with WordPress 4.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [jbrgn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jbrgn/)
 * (@jbrgn)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-to-work-with-wordpress-4-6-1/#post-8515964)
 * Yes, I am using it with ACF.
 * When I go to edit existing buckets, the content is empty. Also, when trying to
   add buckets to pages, the list of buckets available is empty as well.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)