Title: jasze's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jasze

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Velocity Minify] Fonts changed with 2.3.9?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-changed-with-2-3-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasze](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/)
 * (@jasze)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-changed-with-2-3-9/#post-10918781)
 * I’ve had the plugin installed for months that’s the weird part. Never changed
   anything.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Velocity Minify] Fonts changed with 2.3.9?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-changed-with-2-3-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasze](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/)
 * (@jasze)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fonts-changed-with-2-3-9/#post-10917648)
 * Hey man no problem, appreciate the hard work that you do. Unfortunately it didn’t
   fix the issue though. I’m not sure why it’s doing that, but with it on, the font
   in the menus and articles changes completely. As soon as I deactivate it it goes
   back to normal. It was fine just up until this week and I haven’t changed anything
   on my site. Is there a setting you think causing this? Again completely technologically
   inept when it comes to these things lol.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Velocity Minify] 2.3.9 – No longer working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-3-9-no-longer-working/)
 *  [jasze](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasze/)
 * (@jasze)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-3-9-no-longer-working/#post-10913797)
 * Oddly enough, it keeps changing the font on my website in the menus and the body
   with the latest update too. The font options included don’t seem to help. This
   is with the latest 2.3.9, and when I disable it, the font returns to normal. :/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)