Title: jasonebar's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jasonebar

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Some photos not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-photos-not-displaying-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-photos-not-displaying-2/#post-16937665)
 * Looks like this may have been solved by disabling Jetpack’s site accelerator
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Some photos not displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-photos-not-displaying-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-photos-not-displaying-2/#post-16936317)
 * [https://thestrangebrew.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/snip.jpg](https://thestrangebrew.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/snip.jpg)
 * Interesting, thanks – yes, it is the band but I can’t see it in either Chrome
   or Firefox on my PC. Nor on my cell phone. Attached is what I see. Do you think
   it’s a temporary caching issue?
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Apple Podcasts delay….](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-podcasts-delay/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-podcasts-delay/#post-13451471)
 * Refreshing through Apple Connect has resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Apple Podcasts delay….](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-podcasts-delay/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/apple-podcasts-delay/#post-13451248)
 * Thanks Dave – I’ve gone into Apple Podcasts Direct to see if that refreshes the
   feed on their side. If it’s not there in another day I’ll raise with Apple.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Podcast not on Apple but on other hosts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-not-on-apple-but-on-other-hosts/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-not-on-apple-but-on-other-hosts/#post-13190275)
 * I’ve had to subsequently remove the second seemingly compliant artwork but problem
   resolved. Thanks very much
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Podcast not on Apple but on other hosts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-not-on-apple-but-on-other-hosts/)
 *  Thread Starter [jasonebar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jasonebar/)
 * (@jasonebar)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-not-on-apple-but-on-other-hosts/#post-13189123)
 * Thanks Dave – I’ve updated the artwork. Fingers crossed!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)