Title: Janis Freimann's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Janis Freimann

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CF7 Additional Types] Add some elements and make it Premium!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-some-elements-and-make-it-premium/)
 *  Plugin Author [Janis Freimann](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/)
 * (@janisf)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-some-elements-and-make-it-premium/#post-11608577)
 * Thank you for your suggestions! I had the same idea of adding support for the
   most common style frameworks, so I’m really happy to hear it! I’ll work on it
   very soon 🙂
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gutenberg] Good replacement for TinyMCE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-replacement-for-tinymce/)
 *  Thread Starter [Janis Freimann](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/)
 * (@janisf)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-replacement-for-tinymce/#post-9991060)
 * Sorry for my belated response! I think, what you’ve done so far is pretty amazing!
   
   As a programmer, I’m most interested in a comprehensive API (I work a lot with
   custom post types) and I see that you do take care of this part.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Missing Russian Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-russian-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [Janis Freimann](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janisf/)
 * (@janisf)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-russian-translation/#post-7517647)
 * Sorry, turned out to be my mistake, I had to force update the translation, as
   I changed the language of WP.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)