Title: jamespro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# jamespro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SitePush] Does SitePush copy ALL media upload files?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-sitepush-copy-all-media-upload-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-sitepush-copy-all-media-upload-files/#post-5140757)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] 1.4.1 Warnings …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/)
 *  [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/#post-4481981)
 * I had the File URL as /wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf
 * BUT it works when I used
 * [http://www.example.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf](http://www.example.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf)
 * ALSO works when using:
 * /home4/example/public_html/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf
 * So what is the best format to use?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] 1.4.1 Warnings …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/)
 *  [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/#post-4481980)
 * The errors always come in three at a time, with those three line numbers.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] 1.4.1 Warnings …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/)
 *  [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/141-warnings/#post-4481979)
 * I get these messages in the back-end. Only for some files though. Some of the
   time they occur on days where we have uploaded a lot of files if that is any 
   help.
 * Warning: hash_file(/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf) [function.hash-file]: failed
   to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/example/public_html/wp/wp-
   content/plugins/download-monitor/download-monitor.php on line 629
 * Warning: hash_file(/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf) [function.hash-file]: failed
   to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/example/public_html/wp/wp-
   content/plugins/download-monitor/download-monitor.php on line 630
 * Warning: hash_file(/wp/wp-content/uploads/ASDF.pdf) [function.hash-file]: failed
   to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/example/public_html/wp/wp-
   content/plugins/download-monitor/download-monitor.php on line 631
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Don't see large ‘Launch Layer Editor’ button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-see-large-launch-layer-editor-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-see-large-launch-layer-editor-button/#post-4380314)
 * How do I delete my thread?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider, Gallery, and Carousel by MetaSlider - Image Slider, Video Slider] Don't see large ‘Launch Layer Editor’ button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-see-large-launch-layer-editor-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-see-large-launch-layer-editor-button/#post-4380310)
 * Meta Slider Pro Addon Pack version: 2.2.2
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Safe Search Replace] Safe Search Replace (SSR) – Not replacing – warnings from PHP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safe-search-replace-ssr-not-replacing-warnings-from-php/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safe-search-replace-ssr-not-replacing-warnings-from-php/#post-4159261)
 * Here is more info from a **DIFFERENT WEBSITE**, where I just tried it for testing,
   that has worked in the past.
 * **This one DID work.** But still got errors, and no undo option.
 * **NOTE: NOT a Network**/Multisite (unlike the first example with the problem)
 * =============
    Replace:
 * Found 21 results
 * Warning: file_put_contents(/home3/SITE2/public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/
   safe-search-replace/../safe-search-replace-data/1380058011.undo) [function.file-
   put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/SITE2/
   public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.php on line
   54
 * Warning: file_put_contents(/home3/SITE2/public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/
   safe-search-replace/../safe-search-replace-data/1380058011) [function.file-put-
   contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/SITE2/public_html/
   dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.php on line 54
    Successfully
   created task with undo option
 * Successfully executed task
 * =========
    AND
 * Undo Recent Tasks
 * Warning: scandir(/home3/SITE2/public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-
   replace/../safe-search-replace-data) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: 
   No such file or directory in /home3/SITE2/public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/
   safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.php on line 77
 * Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in/
   home3/SITE2/public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.
   php on line 77
 * Warning: rsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home3/SITE2/
   public_html/dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.php on line
   78
 * Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/SITE2/public_html/
   dev/wp/wp-content/plugins/safe-search-replace/Ssr/Task.php on line 80
 * There are no recent tasks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Safe Search Replace] Safe Search Replace (SSR) – Not replacing – warnings from PHP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safe-search-replace-ssr-not-replacing-warnings-from-php/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/safe-search-replace-ssr-not-replacing-warnings-from-php/#post-4159253)
 * Also, I am using a WordPress Network for this site.
 * I plan to change back to single site version after this version gets launched.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Simple Hooks] [Plugin: Genesis Simple Hooks] Simple Hooks Stopped Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-genesis-simple-hooks-simple-hooks-stopped-working/)
 *  [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-genesis-simple-hooks-simple-hooks-stopped-working/#post-2626018)
 * same here
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Simple Hooks] [Plugin: Genesis Simple Hooks] no fields displaying in plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-genesis-simple-hooks-no-fields-displaying-in-plugin/)
 *  [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-genesis-simple-hooks-no-fields-displaying-in-plugin/#post-2617096)
 * me too
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Multisite vs separate installs? I'm cloning the site X3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-vs-separate-installs-im-cloning-the-site-x3/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisite-vs-separate-installs-im-cloning-the-site-x3/#post-1992963)
 * Thank you for your replies. Based on your thoughts I have decided to go ahead
   with the Multisite and it is working out fine.
 * I did consider the multilingual options and might try that for a different client.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] [Plugin: WordPress Download Monitor] Stopped Logging. Not showing Log link. Arg!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-download-monitor-stopped-logging-not-showing-log-link-arg/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-download-monitor-stopped-logging-not-showing-log-link-arg/#post-1595356)
 * AHA!
 * I had Log Timeout set at the default of 0, because I want to track everything.
 * But when I changed it to “1”–it started logging the user!
 * So does this mean if someone downloads more than one item within one minute, 
   only the first is recorded?
 * What if they download 3 different things within that one minute?
 * ==============
 * Update:
 * * If user clicks the same download within the timeout, only one is recorded in
   the statistics-Edit Downloads page and only one in the Download Logs page
 * * If user clicks different downloads within the timeout period, each download
   is counted, once per download.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Monitor] [Plugin: WordPress Download Monitor] Stopped Logging. Not showing Log link. Arg!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-download-monitor-stopped-logging-not-showing-log-link-arg/)
 *  Thread Starter [jamespro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamespro/)
 * (@jamespro)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-download-monitor-stopped-logging-not-showing-log-link-arg/#post-1595352)
 * I just noticed that the NUMBER of downloads DOES update, on the “Edit Downloads”
   page.
 * But not showing which user and when, under Download Logs.
 * I tried disabling other plugins, but no luck.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)