Title: JahBread's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# JahBread

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Podcast won’t validate with itunes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/)
 *  [JahBread](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 * (@jahbread)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/#post-8428981)
 * It’s also strange because I was able to use the same feed for stitcher & google
   play with no error…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Podcast won’t validate with itunes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/)
 *  [JahBread](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 * (@jahbread)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/#post-8428977)
 * Hi [@amandato](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amandato/),
 * Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me. I don’t know what I would
   have that’s causing that. When you say cookies, it makes me wonder if Wishpond
   tracking is causing that problem. I use Wishpond for my landing pages and had
   to install a tracking code on the site that allows cookies. Maybe that’s it? 
   Other than that, I wouldn’t even know where to begin! LOL. o.O
 * Do you have any suggestoins?
 * In peace,
    Jabriel+
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Podcast won’t validate with itunes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/)
 *  [JahBread](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 * (@jahbread)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-wont-validate-with-itunes/#post-8425472)
 * Hey [@amandato](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amandato/), I need your help
   with a similar problem.
 * Google Play & Stitcher have accepted my feed but iTunes says it cannot download
   the podcast. All the information shows up but the episode length is 0s! o.O
 * Here’s the feed link: [http://www.jahbread.com/category/blacks-with-power/feed/podcast/](http://www.jahbread.com/category/blacks-with-power/feed/podcast/)
 * Can you help me please? Thank you.
 * In peace,
    Jabriel+
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Redirect] [Plugin: Comment Redirect] Not working latest WP 3.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-redirect-not-working-latest-wp-34/)
 *  [JahBread](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 * (@jahbread)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-redirect-not-working-latest-wp-34/#post-2851230)
 * Also…will it work with Jetpack and/or Disqus?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Redirect] [Plugin: Comment Redirect] Not working latest WP 3.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-redirect-not-working-latest-wp-34/)
 *  [JahBread](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jahbread/)
 * (@jahbread)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-redirect-not-working-latest-wp-34/#post-2851229)
 * Not working here either…
 * Joost…will you please be kind enough to respond to us?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)