Title: iwannabe's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# iwannabe

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp List Subscribe Form] [Plugin: MailChimp List Subscribe Form] No email being sent](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mailchimp-list-subscribe-form-no-email-being-sent/)
 *  [iwannabe](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/)
 * (@iwannabe)
 * [15 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mailchimp-list-subscribe-form-no-email-being-sent/#post-2206352)
 * Hi mcnate,
 * This has been resolved! It took a while to come through, and the first couple
   of e-mail addresses I used were random e-mail addresses i.e [kdfhah@dhDUHG.COM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/replies/kdfhah@dhDUHG.COM?output_format=md)
   hoping to see my list updated automatically. This might be the case with other“
   askers”. The e-mail address needs to be a working one as the e-mail subscribe
   link needs to be confirmed before the list is updated. Pretty obvious point, 
   but its easily lost in the small print. Thanks for your help though!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp List Subscribe Form] [Plugin: MailChimp List Subscribe Form] No email being sent](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mailchimp-list-subscribe-form-no-email-being-sent/)
 *  [iwannabe](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iwannabe/)
 * (@iwannabe)
 * [15 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-mailchimp-list-subscribe-form-no-email-being-sent/#post-2206342)
 * Ive got the same problem as well. I ‘m not receiving any sign up information 
   from my test subscriptions. i.e when I fill test details on the Milchimp list
   subscribe form on my website (www.tallsocket.com), I don’t receive anything in
   my mailchimp control area.
 * Helllp!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)