Title: ivanescu's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ivanescu

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [site broken after wordpress update to version 4.5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-broken-after-wordpress-update-to-version-45/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-broken-after-wordpress-update-to-version-45/#post-7272004)
 * I found in the logs, through ftp, that there were some errors related to a plugin.
   I replaced its folder with a saved version of it and now the site is back.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Random 500 Internal Server Errors (host at GoDaddy)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-500-internal-server-errors-host-at-godaddy/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-500-internal-server-errors-host-at-godaddy/#post-6451835)
 * I tried to follow
    [https://easypiewp.com/wordpress-error-log-your-friend/](https://easypiewp.com/wordpress-error-log-your-friend/)
   to get those errors you mentioned but there is no debug.log created. How should
   I get those error logs, please?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384913)
 * Wow, thanks! In what file did you find those spam links?
 * I already reset the password through phpMyAdmin, but that didn’t solve the login
   issue. The standard reset by email from the login screen doesn’t work too (it
   keeps refreshing without doing anything).
 * If I disable the current theme (through ftp, by renaming its folder), it doesn’t
   change to the default one, it’s just giving the white screen of death.
 * I’m not sure how to get in and remove/update the hacked files.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384911)
 * Being at a dead end, I’m thinking to download all the site through ftp, make 
   a new one site from WordPress and then upload one by one all my content. I’m 
   worry however if I’ll be able to insert all the customization settings afterwards.
   The current theme was made custom by another person which cannot help anymore.
   I’ve seen quite often when people are proposing solutions to different issues
   to change a piece of code. Generally the main problem to apply that solution 
   is that nobody knows for sure which it’s the file containing it. So, it seems
   that there is no standard in the customization.
 * Could you please just give me some tips on how to do that? Where is my database?
   Is that the MySQL from my hosting provider (GoDaddy)? Where is my content? Is
   that the folder wp-content? So, if I make a new site and then replace the MySQL(
   at the GoDaddy account) and the wp-content folder with the old ones, should this
   recover my site, at least at the current state? Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384906)
 * No, I don’t get any error! The login page keeps refreshing and redirecting it
   back to the login screen. I already did all the solutions proposed here:
    [http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-login-page-refreshing-and-redirecting-issue/](http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-login-page-refreshing-and-redirecting-issue/)
   and here: [http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-an-admin-user-to-the-wordpress-database-via-mysql/](http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-an-admin-user-to-the-wordpress-database-via-mysql/)
   Nothing works for me!
 * The only error I get is when I try resetting the password from the login page.
   Then I get a Captha error. However, I can disable the Captha plugin through ftp
   and bypass this error. This doesn’t help however to log in.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384875)
 * I cleared the cache in the browser. That doesn’t help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384873)
 * Hi Again,
 * I think it cannot be a cach and cookies as me and another person used to log 
   in regularly for the last two years. Now both of us tried it from the work environment
   and from home, from 3 different browsers. It’s still not possible to log in.
 * I also renamed the folders really-simple-catpcha and protected-posts-logout-button.
   It’s still not possible to log in.
 * I also mentioned about the GoDaddy wordpress app. Should I install that at GoDaddy,
   please?
 * Any other idea, please? Is there an engineer which could look inside our website
   to try to fix it, please? As far as I know, we didn’t do anything bad, just used
   the mobile theme for the jetpack plugin. Then suddenly we cannot log in anymore.
 * Many thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384871)
 * Hi,
 * Thank you very much for the answer! What it’s strange is that I didn’t touch 
   anything else than JetPack, and then I cannot login anymore.
 * Here it’s the content of our wp-content/plugins:
    akismet, backwpup, captcha,
   complete-central-backup, contact-form-7, dropbox-folder-share, esayreservations,
   event-calendar-scheduler, events-manager, inventory, jetpack, protected-posts-
   logout-button, quick-pagepost-redirect-plugin, really-simple-catpcha, smallerik-
   file-browser, worpress-wiki, wp-front-end-repository, wp-pagenavi
 * I don’t know exactly which ones are active. Is there one of them involved in 
   security? How should I disable the security, please?
 * I already renamed the captcha folder (now I changed it back). That removed the
   Captcha option and the related error, but it was still not allowing me to log
   in. It allows to reset the password (as there is no Captcha error anymore), but
   it make no sense to change it, as I didn’t change it myself. I also verified 
   it on GoDaddy and it’s still the same. Any other idea?
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384838)
 * Hi, I just did as Mikey from [support@jetpack.me](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/replies/support@jetpack.me?output_format=md)
   said:
 * > Can you try disabling Jetpack via FTP to see if that fixes the issue? You
    
   > can do this by going to your wp-content/plugins folder and renaming Jetpack
   > to something else like “Jetpack2”.
 * It didn’t change anything. It may mean that JetPack is not involved in this issue.
   However, this whole problem started after I turned on the mobile theme.
    I noticed
   that at GoDaddy there is no wordpress app activated. I don’t know if that matters.
   Any comment on hint on how to go on from here please? Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] activating jetpack mobile theme, it disables logging at wordpress site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-jetpack-mobile-theme-it-disables-logging-at-wordpress-site/#post-5384824)
 * Sure: [http://musaelab.ca](http://musaelab.ca)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Sub-menu hovers but items disappear on mouse-over](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menu-hovers-but-items-disappear-on-mouse-over-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menu-hovers-but-items-disappear-on-mouse-over-1/#post-4234098)
 * I’m not sure what theme is and from were it was downloaded. Someone made this
   site before I started being in charge of the updates. In the Appearance->Editor-
   >style.css is starting by
    @charset utf-8; /*– Theme Name: WordPress Theme Number
   Theme URI: [http://template-help.com/](http://template-help.com/) Description:
   A theme for WordPress 3.2.X from Template-Help.com Collection Author: Template_Help.
   com Author URL: [http://www.Template-Help.com/](http://www.Template-Help.com/)–*/
 * /* General
    —————————————- */
 * In any case it worked perfectly for one year, and now it appeared this annoyance.
   If you cannot help, please leave the thread open… maybe a user could help! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Sub-menu hovers but items disappear on mouse-over](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menu-hovers-but-items-disappear-on-mouse-over-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-menu-hovers-but-items-disappear-on-mouse-over-1/#post-4234075)
 * [http://musaelab.ca/](http://musaelab.ca/)
    Please try the “Research” tab, for
   example! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Document Repository] Stellar Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stellar-plugin/)
 *  [ivanescu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ivanescu/)
 * (@ivanescu)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stellar-plugin/#post-7744083)
 * Maybe you could share here how on Earth you mange to make this plugin work. I
   have WP 3.5.1 and, on Add New document, there are no buttons for uploading files.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)