Title: issues's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# issues

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Inline Google Spreadsheet Viewer] Disable Copy / CSV / Excel / PDF / Print options](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-copy-csv-excel-pdf-print-options/)
 *  [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-copy-csv-excel-pdf-print-options/#post-12604610)
 * You can use datatables_dom=”lfrtip” to disable them
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Watermark] Remove Watermark for admin uploads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/)
 *  Thread Starter [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/#post-7478414)
 * And that causes a script error,, I guess this plugin is just not right for me..
   thanks for trying.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Watermark] Remove Watermark for admin uploads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/)
 *  Thread Starter [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/#post-7478327)
 * Sorry, but that too did not work.. I still get admin uploads with a watermark.
   🙁 If you have any ideas, please let me know. I need to get to work now but will
   be back tonight. Thanks for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Watermark] Remove Watermark for admin uploads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/)
 *  Thread Starter [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-watermark-for-admin-uploads/#post-7478324)
 * Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that did not work 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Nifty Newsletters (Formerly Sola Newsletters)] Layout on Outlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-on-outlook/)
 *  [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-on-outlook/#post-6018921)
 * sure, Outlook 2016
    here is a screenshot [http://i68.tinypic.com/2aep00x.jpg](http://i68.tinypic.com/2aep00x.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Nifty Newsletters (Formerly Sola Newsletters)] Layout on Outlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-on-outlook/)
 *  [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-on-outlook/#post-6018919)
 * I know this is old, but I just downloaded and installed with the same problem.
   The emails are WIDE WIDE WIDE.. any solution to this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Pagination not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-working-65/)
 *  [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-working-65/#post-5504476)
 * thanks.. I’ll give it a shot.. I actually just reread all of this and realized
   it may not be my exact problem. My problem is the gallery not showing pagination
   but it could be this. Trying now…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Pagination not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-working-65/)
 *  [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pagination-not-working-65/#post-5504474)
 * I have the same problem. shikh, I would love to apply your fix but I cannot follow
   your instructions. Is it possible for you to upload these changed files or maybe
   give the line numbers?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Login Flow] Locked me out of my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/locked-me-out-of-my-site-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [issues](https://wordpress.org/support/users/issues/)
 * (@issues)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/locked-me-out-of-my-site-1/#post-7910431)
 * Instead of putting blame on a host, as a developer maybe a little research could
   have been done to develop the plugin to be sure that works on ALL servers. So,
   it is YOUR plugin that is the cause of the problem, plane and simple. My email
   works fine on my cheap host. It doesn’t work with your plugin. Looks to me like
   your FREE underdeveloped plugin should have waited to be released when it was
   ready.
    Any plugin that locks out a user, is NOT ready to be released. Your FREE
   plugin, will cost people money to FIX the problems your plugin causes. = NOT 
   FREE anymore.
 * Downloaders, I highly recommend you do NOT download this plugin until the developer
   fixes the problems.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)