Title: insight69's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# insight69

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Optimizer – PageSpeed, Cache & Core Web Vitals (Unused CSS, Delay JS, Lazy Load)] Remove Unused CSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-unused-css-27/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-unused-css-27/#post-19023674)
 * Solution: Async (non-render-blocking – same as critical CSS) option
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor] Newest version crashing sige](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newest-version-crashing-sige/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newest-version-crashing-sige/#post-15619761)
 * You are assuming they can count to six. I don’t want them to be confused since
   they use the other hand to count with.
 * I provided an almost instant solution to remove the plugin from the backside 
   and reinstall the previous version, and you are good to go in less than 10 minutes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor] Newest version crashing sige](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newest-version-crashing-sige/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newest-version-crashing-sige/#post-15618929)
 * For those who have no sin, cast the first stone.
 * For those who are crying, You failed to practice the first law of technology:
   backup. The second law: is backup. The third law: is backup. The fourth law is
   to practice the first three laws. The fifth law is if you can’t follow laws 1-
   4, you need to find a new job.
 * You don’t have a right to say anything to Oooh Boi but thank you for your creative
   mind, your dedication to your craft, and your diligence in providing a free product
   to one and all.
 * Get a life!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] How to remove your plugin completely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/#post-15185286)
 * Laziness is when a software provider relies on customers to do all their problem-
   solving work. I have worked with some great developers who requested access to
   the site to confirm the problem upon the initial support request.
 * The developers guided me to a solution, fixed one of their configurations, or
   updated their software to resolve the issue.
 * On the other hand, you asked for information two days after the initial support
   request.
 * You were able to identify the problem “WordPress indicates that the application
   is active but not in the plugin list.” without even knowing which site that was
   in question. That was part of the problem.
 * Who has two days to waste on a down retail site waiting for a lackadaisical response
   from an arrogant personality?
 * Since I restored the site, it has been working flawlessly. So I guess it is back
   to Wordfence for peace of mind and security.
 * The narrative is just one person’s opinion about a problem and a lack of a solution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] How to remove your plugin completely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/#post-15181452)
 * As per your recommendation, I reinstalled the application via the WordPress plugin
   site.
 * After following your installation and removal sequence, I examined my SQL database
   finding your deactivation and deletion process left at least seven tables associated
   with your plugin. In addition, the security fault dialog boxes continued.
 * Having spent way too much time trying to figure out your plugin-generated issues,
   I reinstall a backup made before installing your product. I recommend that anyone
   is reading this thread back up your complete system before installing and activating
   any plugin.
 * It is appalling that software developers are still creating tables in your database
   and not removing the tables from the database upon deletion. The continued laziness
   of software developers to remove their garbage upon deletion demonstrates the
   lack of community integrity, concentrating on future cash rather than providing
   a good product.
 * Too bad there are no negative stars. What are two wasted days worth to you?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] How to remove your plugin completely](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-your-plugin-completely/#post-15176763)
 * Sorry but your solution fails. I reinstalled the application. WordPress indicates
   that the application is active but not in the plugin list. I can’t do much with
   that now, can I. I also get a security notice when turning off a plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor] 1.7 is adding artifacts to the backend of the site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-7-is-adding-artifacts-to-the-backend-of-the-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-7-is-adding-artifacts-to-the-backend-of-the-site/#post-14278746)
 * After testing all my plugins I found that wp hardening created the problem under“
   Disable Information Disclosure & Remove Meta information” activating “remove 
   version from stylesheets” created the problem. I hope this helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meks Audio Player] FrontEnd Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-form-4/)
 *  [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-form-4/#post-14097112)
 * Save thing different day. Too bad you can’t drop off a support request at their
   site.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Activity Log] Activating WP Activity Log freezes site.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-wp-activity-log-freezes-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activating-wp-activity-log-freezes-site/#post-14091169)
 * I have been using the plugin for over a year and one day it went off the deep
   end. Your plugin is deployed on several sites I manage without incident.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor] New Update to ooohboi-steroids-for-elementor.1.2.0 Breaking Bad is broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-update-to-ooohboi-steroids-for-elementor-1-2-0-breaking-bad-is-broken/)
 *  Thread Starter [insight69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/insight69/)
 * (@insight69)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-update-to-ooohboi-steroids-for-elementor-1-2-0-breaking-bad-is-broken/#post-12653495)
 * I don’t remember turning on Glider but maybe I did. I redid the page using the
   1.2 version and it worked.
 * One suggestion. Default for Breaking Bad. If possible to set the default for 
   tablet and phone to 100%. Just a time saver.
 * Your videos are great and I appreciate all your hard work.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)