Title: atomiclauren's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# atomiclauren

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Arcade Basic] Problem with header image blank\white](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-image-blankwhite/)
 *  [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-image-blankwhite/#post-9949487)
 * I’m having the same issue (and a couple others now). Time to look into changing
   my theme, too…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress sidebar in single posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/#post-1144092)
 * ^Yes, I initially did that and saw the “end tag for “div” omitted, but OMITTAG
   NO was specified.”
 * Problem is, I can’t find any self closed or unclosed div.
 * If it is a PHP problem like shown above, I have been unsuccessful in fixing that
   as well.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress sidebar in single posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/#post-1144073)
 * ^Thanks – I checked with the theme creator’s page, and their page with the theme
   has a sidebar and footer on single posts.
 * I also checked the single.php file and the sidebar and footer php statements 
   are there. Here is the code for single.php:
 * > <?php get_header(); ?>
   >  <?php if (have_posts()) : ?> <?php while (have_posts()):
   > the_post(); ?> <div class=”post single” id=”post-<?php the_ID(); ?>”> <div 
   > class=”post-header”> <div class=”date”> <?php the_time(‘M j’) ?> <span><?php
   > the_time(‘y’) ?></span></div> <h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1> <div class=”author”
   > >by <?php the_author() ?></div> </div><!–end post header–> <div class=”entry
   > clear”> <?php the_content(‘read more…’); ?> <?php edit_post_link(‘Edit This’,'
   > <p>’,'</p>’); ?> <?php wp_link_pages(); ?> </div><!–end entry–> <div class=”
   > meta clear”> <p>From <?php the_category(‘, ‘) ?> </p> <div class=”tags”><?php
   > the_tags(‘<span>Tags</span> <p>’, ‘, ‘, ‘</p>’); ?></div>
   >  </div><!–end meta–>
   >  </div><!–end post–> <?php endwhile; /* rewind or continue
   > if all posts have been fetched */ ?> <?php comments_template(”, true); ?> <?
   > php else : ?> <?php endif; ?> </div><!–end content–> <?php get_sidebar(); ?
   > > <?php get_footer(); ?>
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress sidebar in single posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-sidebar-in-single-posts/#post-1144033)
 * I was thinking that, but on the dummy page I used plain text and not a lot of
   it. The default theme did the same thing in that situation.
 * If it is a div issue, which seems plausible, I can’t find where to correct it,
   especially since I have done nothing to the code to begin with.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Titan theme with Lightbox plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/titan-theme-with-lightbox-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/titan-theme-with-lightbox-plugin/#post-1140683)
 * Tried a few more things, and nothing! Bah!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Global comment removal issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/#post-960189)
 * After taking one more round at deleting comment-related code in page and post
   files, it finally worked. I would not recommend this though, because if I decide
   to enable comments in the future, I have no idea how…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Global comment removal issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/#post-960138)
 * Tried deleting comment-related files, and nothing!
 * Lost cause?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Global comment removal issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [atomiclauren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/inkvisitor/)
 * (@inkvisitor)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/global-comment-removal-issue/#post-959996)
 * Edit – i noticed that the first post has comments enabled when clicked on, and
   others do not…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)