Title: infoadmin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# infoadmin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Private Key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-key/)
 *  Thread Starter [infoadmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/)
 * (@infoadmin)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-key/#post-3905152)
 * Afternoon,
 * We managed to get our test user working just fine without the usage of private
   keys.
 * Food for thought, our server can generate keys in the following formats:
    SSH2:
 * _[ Moderator note: please wrap code or log lines in [backticks or use the code button](http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Posting_Code).]_
 *     ```
       ---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
       Comment: nicktest.ssh
       AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABEQAAAIEA2BGdPFid5L1eBra9HsEltV5OTbGSvdIC+rUYkkFJ0xpz
       B3Z2cM5RHNHbAyEeEaxeLO134y5tOrEpIewgHtquc9L1KpUtARGOugEDuwhBMXf67M9yKNQt
       q9ajdTcztyDN41njo0zwtIBaHr11GZ/+cV4o+HnngEJ6DKpKLm5a5Ds=
       ---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
   
       Open SSH Format:
       ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABEQAAAIEA79i5L1raem+IYQ2FT5fkbQrg8hkdJfjeKM795tu7EHw9An6+nRcpxelsPk5cXOBWtQs6oYmnTJMRTqU37w/ef1RBU/oYtPzeK8WaYmI6juNhXYVEI9QUUVr/q2wPXa5g/eZfI7Q5cFKX8RoGVuPYUERog3HFX3/sS9OuRFxyIJM= nicktest.ssh
       ```
   
 * And lastly bitvise format which is encrypted: See [http://www.bitvise.com/existing-customers](http://www.bitvise.com/existing-customers)
   
   [http://www.bitvise.com/ssh-server-guide-public-key](http://www.bitvise.com/ssh-server-guide-public-key)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SSH SFTP Updater Support] Private Key](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-key/)
 *  Thread Starter [infoadmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/infoadmin/)
 * (@infoadmin)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/private-key/#post-3905144)
 * Thanks for the fast and knowledgable response, what format do you need the SSH
   key for your plugin to be? OpenSSH, Bitvise, SSH2/other?
 * For the record I’m using a windows based Bitvise SSH server, when I try and sign
   on with no SSH-key I get:
 * > NET_SFTP_INIT (0.001s)
    00000000 00:00:00:03 ….
 * <- NET_SFTP_VERSION (0.3739s)
    00000000 00:00:00:03 ….
 * -> NET_SFTP_REALPATH (0.0003s)
    00000000 00:00:00:01:2e …..
 * <- NET_SFTP_NAME (0.1214s)
    00000000 00:00:00:01:00:00:00:01:2f:00:00:00:01:2f:
   00:00 ……../…./.. 00000010 00:0c:00:00:01:b0:51:db:00:97:00:00:00:00 ……Q…….
 * With a key I get when I logon with my wordpress test user the plugin tell me 
   to ensure settings are correct.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)