Title: Info_Desk's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Info_Desk

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSSImport] after_desc href items no longer linking correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after_desc-href-items-no-longer-linking-correctly/)
 *  Thread Starter [Info_Desk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/)
 * (@info_desk)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after_desc-href-items-no-longer-linking-correctly/#post-4539363)
 * Should anyone else also battle with this problem: I implemented belgianwolfie’s
   solution in the link above and it worked fine. The plugin owner will hopefully
   have a look at this problem at some stage. Great plugin otherwise.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSSImport] after_desc href items no longer linking correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after_desc-href-items-no-longer-linking-correctly/)
 *  Thread Starter [Info_Desk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/info_desk/)
 * (@info_desk)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after_desc-href-items-no-longer-linking-correctly/#post-4539361)
 * Good morning,
 * I see that this specific problem has been around for a while: [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rssimport-after_desc-href-problem](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rssimport-after_desc-href-problem)
 * If there is a solution then I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right
   direction as our website users are complaining about this problem.
 * Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)