Title: imthaz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# imthaz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] All in One Seo Saving issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-in-one-seo-saving-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [imthaz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/imthaz/)
 * (@imthaz)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-in-one-seo-saving-issues/#post-14223376)
 * Hi [@arnaudbroes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnaudbroes/), thank you
   so much for replying.
 * I have a few updates:
 * I did the browser console and it was complaining about wp nonce and 403 errors.
   I remembered just before doing this i changed the site URL from [https://example.com](https://example.com)
   to [https://www.example.com](https://www.example.com) (the wordpress URL did 
   not change from [https://example.com](https://example.com))
 * So i put the above to [https://example.com](https://example.com) and got though
   it. I think we can say the above issue got sorted, but would you know how and
   if i can get my site URL to [https://www.example.com](https://www.example.com)
   and not run into this ?
 * Many thanks,
    Imthaz

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)