Title: idealmin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# idealmin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress Customizer Keeps logging me out! Why?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-customizer-keeps-logging-me-out-why/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-customizer-keeps-logging-me-out-why/#post-7599271)
 * Well then maybe they should actually pay people to do it!
    Do I have cookies 
   enabled? Does cookie monster eat cookies? (YES) Have I tried different browsers?
   YES. Why does who my host is make any difference? I’ve told my host about it,
   they cannot work it out and neither can my theme developer. What use will there
   be in giving you my site URL? I do not wish to put my site URL here. Thank you
   for responding. But this is DEFINITELY a WP bug!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081588)
 * Fixed error or not displaying properly. It was a slug confliction.
 * Thanks to Barbara. Whoever she is in your dept she needs a payrise!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081553)
 * Well I have been receiving some help from Barbara by email. She has been very
   helpful so far.
 * We’ve managed to sort the title size out. But now we’ve found that when I actually
   publish that page, it’s not displaying the eBooks how it should do according 
   to the shortcode. It just displays them in rows of 3 and not rows of 5 like I’m
   using in the shortcode.
 * I’m using this shortcode [downloads columns=”5″ price=”yes” excerpt=”no”]
    When
   I “preview” the page it looks like this [http://i.imgur.com/WPmaBC5.jpg](http://i.imgur.com/WPmaBC5.jpg)
 * Yet when I actually publish that page it just looks like the default download
   page with rows of 3.
 * Why is the shortcode not working?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081548)
 * Also, how to put a forward slash in the categories that the eBook is in?
 * If its posted in 2 categories, they are squished next to each other.
 * It needs a forward slash to separate them.
 * Ex: [http://i.imgur.com/qGnCB0A.jpg](http://i.imgur.com/qGnCB0A.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081546)
 * Any support??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081511)
 * I’m using this shortcode [downloads columns=”6″ price=”yes” excerpt=”no”]
 * It removes the except but the title is still too big and ugly.
 * How to change the title size!?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081510)
 * I can change the title from “Latest Products” to “Latest eBooks” by using the[
   downloads] shortcode in a page. But when I do that the styling is not the same.
 * This is how it looks normally (when not using shortcode option)
    [http://i.imgur.com/NhshwM1.jpg](http://i.imgur.com/NhshwM1.jpg)
 * And this is how it looks when using shortcode in a page option.
    [http://i.imgur.com/8Iz4Bto.jpg](http://i.imgur.com/8Iz4Bto.jpg)
 * How to make the title smaller as in the first?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081446)
 * Hi, thanks. Actually, The theme I’m using it works quite well with other than
   the product image being resized on the product view page. Plus I’ve spent zonks
   setting it up, messing around with it. I’m not changing it again now to something
   else just for this when I’m sure this is some styling conflict issue somewhere
   that can be edited/fixed (hopefully).
 * The site is
    [https://ebooklistr.com/downloads/](https://ebooklistr.com/downloads/)
 * Example check this product image as shown on the page [https://ebooklistr.com/downloads/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ebook-free-download/](https://ebooklistr.com/downloads/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ebook-free-download/)
 * When you view that image (right click view image) its not even half of that size.
 * Also how to change the title of “Latest Products” to “Latest eBooks”.
 * I managed to change the actual title that shows in the browser tab using [these instructions](https://easydigitaldownloads.com/forums/topic/changing-latest-down-txt/)
   but want to change that “Latest Products” to “Latest eBooks”.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081428)
 * Any support??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Digital Downloads – eCommerce Payments and Subscriptions made easy] How to make the product image not stretch?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-the-product-image-not-stretch/#post-7081319)
 * Also, how to change the Downloads Page Title from “Latest Products” to “eBooks”
   or whatever.
 * Thanks!
 * Great plugin by the way.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Twitter Widget with Styling] Just Shows Tweets van @](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-shows-tweets-van/)
 *  [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-shows-tweets-van/#post-5963692)
 * I have same problem. I have created a widget there. But it just gives me some
   html code. Where do I have to put that?
 * Please tell me. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Theme is broken not sitting right please look](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-not-sitting-right-please-look/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-is-broken-not-sitting-right-please-look/#post-6985013)
 * I stopped using it now. Found something better. Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] review/rating stars not showing when logged out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/#post-6952385)
 * Nevermind fixed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] review/rating stars not showing when logged out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/#post-6952383)
 * Also on the “Product Data” on the tab “Advanced” There is a checkbox for “Enable
   reviews”. I have that checked.
 * So why don’t the stars show??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] review/rating stars not showing when logged out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [idealmin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/)
 * (@idealmin)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reviewrating-stars-not-showing-when-logged-out/#post-6952382)
 * Any support?
 * Please check here on one of my products [http://frankscrub.com/shop/frank-body-coffee-scrub-original/](http://frankscrub.com/shop/frank-body-coffee-scrub-original/)
 * Reviews can’t be left unless a rating is chosen. But rating stars are not showing
   so a review can’t be left anyway.
 * I have enabled comments in discussion. I have Enable ratings on reviews
    and 
   have Ratings are required to leave a review ticked also.
 * So I cannot understand why the rating stars don’t show for logged out users? 
   Do I need to move a file somewhere or something? What is causing that to happen?
 * Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/idealmin/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)