Title: Ibrahim36's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Ibrahim36

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WPC AJAX Add to Cart for WooCommerce] Does not work with WooCommerce Appointments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-woocommerce-appointments/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-woocommerce-appointments/#post-15091956)
 * Thank you, miemie, for your response. They say their plugin is the most used 
   for appointment booking with WooCommerce. So maybe it’s worth the effort.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Conferencing with Zoom] “Join via App” translatable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/join-via-app-translatable/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/join-via-app-translatable/#post-15068688)
 * I did.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GDPR] Seems not to work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seems-not-to-work-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seems-not-to-work-4/#post-10250007)
 * Thank for your reply.
    I wasn’t conscious that cookies cannot be avoided automatically.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP YouTube Lyte] Works perfectly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-perfectly-1435/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-perfectly-1435/#post-10242057)
 * Hi Frank,
 * if you get the embedding code for a youtube video you can activate a checkbox
   “
   activate advanced data protection mode”. That results in a different URL in the
   embedding code. See here:
 * <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”[https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/t6QV4ldo4lI&#8221](https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/t6QV4ldo4lI&#8221);
   frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
 * It would be nice to have the choice for that mode whith your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU Cookie Law for GDPR/CCPA] Question of understanding](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-of-understanding/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-of-understanding/#post-9140309)
 * The option Auto Block says to me every code is blocked always, no matter if I
   accept cookies or not. Is that what you intented?
 * My page header contains google analytics and hotjar code.
    I add a window.alert()
   code in both scripts for testing. It seems that both scripts are executed always,
   before accepting cookies and after, with Auto Block on and off.
 * So what does preventive lock mean?
 * I would love to use your plugin if it does what you say. But I don’t understand
   how it works.
 * Thanks!
    Ibrahim
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Only 50 events imported on each iCal feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-50-events-imported-on-each-ical-feed/)
 *  [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-50-events-imported-on-each-ical-feed/page/2/#post-8445473)
 * Hi all!
    I have the same issue using WordPress and ai1ec each in the latest version.
   Most of the events are shown in iCal but some are missing. After deleting and
   reimporting the feed in iCal I found always the same events are missing.
 * Thanks!
    Ibrahim
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] View calendar link sometimes broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/view-calendar-link-sometimes-broken/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/view-calendar-link-sometimes-broken/#post-7017527)
 * Hi Ben,
    that hit the point. Thank you for your immediate help.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Don't use it if you don't need to](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-use-it-if-you-dont-need-to/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-use-it-if-you-dont-need-to/#post-8058410)
 * Hi Aristotel,
    thanks for your message. I have tested the export/import now in
   two different projects and found it running correctly. Thanks a lot Ibrahim
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Export/import of recurring events fails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exportimport-of-recurring-events-fails/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exportimport-of-recurring-events-fails/#post-6845968)
 * Hi Ben,
 * as far as I can say the export/import of recurring events now is working fine.
   Thanks for doing that job.
 * Best regards
    Ibrahim
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Don't use it if you don't need to](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-use-it-if-you-dont-need-to/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ibrahim36](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ibrahim36/)
 * (@ibrahim36)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-use-it-if-you-dont-need-to/#post-8058406)
 * Hi aristotel,
    I am really pleased to get into contact. Thank you for your response.
   As I wrote I find your plugin has nice features and it could be market leading.
   I was happy when I found it some years ago. But yet the latest update broke one
   of my sites 🙁 I love to pay for quality and in my eyes your plugin doesn’t have
   to be free of cost. Provided there is a moderate pricing plan I surely would 
   buy your plugin and probably many others would do.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)