Title: iamonlythird2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# iamonlythird2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Crontrol] Fatal error in plugin version 1.15.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-plugin-version-1-15-0/)
 *  Thread Starter [iamonlythird2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iamonlythird2/)
 * (@iamonlythird2)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-in-plugin-version-1-15-0/#post-16271049)
 * [@johnbillion](https://wordpress.org/support/users/johnbillion/) I run a variety
   of platforms and all of which have both custom plugins and third-party ones available
   on the plugin WP archives.
 * So I think may be better if you can provide me with what I should be looking 
   for, and maybe I can locate it in the custom plugins? Also, since this is a popular
   plugin, is there no way to adjust your code so it won’t clash with sites who 
   may have an older autoloader?
 * And is this fatal error connected with the ones other users reported for the 
   very recent version of this plugin?
 * I should note that I updated this plugin from 1.13.0 to 1.15.0 on 6 platforms.
   It had the fatal crash on one of the platforms. I regardless downgraded to 1.14.0
   on all sites, just in case.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)