Title: heredia21's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# heredia21

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Permalinks] [Plugin: Advanced Permalinks] Workaround to allow periods in permalinks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-advanced-permalinks-workaround-to-allow-periods-in-permalinks/)
 *  [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-advanced-permalinks-workaround-to-allow-periods-in-permalinks/#post-2729099)
 * Perfect!! Theme functions.php? correct
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart66 Lite :: WordPress Ecommerce] [Plugin: Cart66 Lite] v1.1 – unable to checkout – cart always empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-unable-to-checkout-cart-always-empty/)
 *  [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-unable-to-checkout-cart-always-empty/page/5/#post-2028337)
 * Anyone find a fix for this? The ajax add to cart option to yes did not fix the
   empty cart issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart66 Lite :: WordPress Ecommerce] [Plugin: Cart66 Lite] paypal integration problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-paypal-integration-problems/)
 *  [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-paypal-integration-problems/#post-1996378)
 * Same problem. How could we fix this issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Add Twitter, Facebook Like, Google plus one Social share] [Plugin: Add Twitter, Facebook Like, Google plus one Social share] Pinterest Problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-add-twitter-facebook-like-google-plus-one-social-share-pinterest-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-add-twitter-facebook-like-google-plus-one-social-share-pinterest-problem/#post-2591092)
 * Here is an example where the error will appear when pinterest is activated – 
   [http://www.blackberryempire.com/2012/02/24/rim-marketing-stepping-up-blackberry-giving-away-free-ny-knicks-tickets-to-users/ny/](http://www.blackberryempire.com/2012/02/24/rim-marketing-stepping-up-blackberry-giving-away-free-ny-knicks-tickets-to-users/ny/)
   on a n image basically.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I change the color of the author's link only?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/#post-2572578)
 * I just tried that on custom.css. Seem to work great! Thanks. Is that only change
   author links? I noticed others stayed blue. So looks good!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I change the color of the author's link only?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/#post-2572575)
 * Where do i add that? custom.css?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I change the color of the author's link only?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/#post-2572572)
 * Here is the link sorry bout that – [](http://www.blackberryempire.com/)[http://www.blackberryempire.com/](http://www.blackberryempire.com/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I change the color of the author's link only?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/#post-2572571)
 * No way to hardcode that particular link to change color?
 * I am using this <?php the_author_posts_link() ?>
    If i ad the <u> tags it does
   underline. But cant seem to get it to change color.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I change the color of the author's link only?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-the-authors-link-only/#post-2572565)
 * I tried that but it changes all link colors. How can I change only author link
   color?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] [Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Error: Unexpected response (): Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-w3-total-cache-error-unexpected-response-error/)
 *  [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-w3-total-cache-error-unexpected-response-error/#post-2332257)
 * Any fix for this? I am having same issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Setting up CDN with RackSpace CloudFiles: "Error: Unexpected response ():"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-up-cdn-with-rackspace-cloudfiles-error-unexpected-response/)
 *  [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-up-cdn-with-rackspace-cloudfiles-error-unexpected-response/#post-2066797)
 * Any fix for this? I am having the same issue.
 *  “Error: Unexpected response ():”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] "Activate phpBB bridge" keeps turning to "No" or disab](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-activate-phpbb-bridge-keeps-turning-to-no-or-disabling-on-its-own/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-activate-phpbb-bridge-keeps-turning-to-no-or-disabling-on-its-own/#post-2399016)
 * It is doing the same thing after a new post is published bridge automatically
   deactivates.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Error message after completing a post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/#post-2370637)
 * How will i give you access.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Error message after completing a post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/#post-2370631)
 * url for website is [http://www.blackberryempire.com](http://www.blackberryempire.com)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP phpBB Bridge] [Plugin: WP phpBB Bridge] Error message after completing a post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [heredia21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/)
 * (@heredia21)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-phpbb-bridge-error-message-after-completing-a-post/#post-2370617)
 * What else could it be? I really want to get my new wordpress blog posts to be
   automatically posted in the forums. This would be a huge help.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/heredia21/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)