Title: hennell's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hennell

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Undefined index](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-index-94/)
 *  [hennell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)
 * (@hennell)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-index-94/#post-8691466)
 * I’ve just got an error of:
    `Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array,
   null given in [snip]/custom-post-type-ui/inc/utility.php on line 670`
 * In upgrading to 1.5.1, so there’s clearly an issue with the $extras array being
   dealt with in that line.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FancyBox for WordPress] Crash after moving to second/third item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crash-after-moving-to-secondthird-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [hennell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)
 * (@hennell)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crash-after-moving-to-secondthird-item/#post-8489333)
 * Been doing some testing on a local site, and found replacing the file jquery.
   fancybox.js with the version from 3.0.10 means I can go click through the items
   without freezing fine.
 * I’ve tried running through this file with Chromes inspect/debugging tools, but
   haven’t really worked out where the problem is. It appears to be requesting the
   third page (via ajax) fine, but I can’t work out where it’s actually stopping.
 * Chrome does seem to object to the use of the undefined obj reference in(obj).
   hasClass(“image”) (lines 315 and 320 of chromes pretty print js file) – but that
   error seems to happen on the first and second fancybox load when the popup seems
   to be working.
 * Happy to explore further if anyone has any advice or a Dev would like to know
   if something works. For now I’ll be rolling the non-crashing 3.0.10
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Updated and now 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updated-and-now-404/)
 *  [hennell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)
 * (@hennell)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updated-and-now-404/page/2/#post-5771855)
 * Also been seeing this problem; my custom post type posts return a 404 when accessed
   by their URL. WP can see them to edit etc but clicking their view url gives a
   not found error.
 * 1.0.1 & clicking save changes on permalinks page appears to fix so far, but obviously
   a _little_ concerning when things vanish! (I had to do a database restore via
   WP-DBManager originally to work out what happened).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Custom post type UI: New version causing lots of PHP notices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-type-ui-new-version-causing-lots-of-php-notices/)
 *  [hennell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hennell/)
 * (@hennell)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-type-ui-new-version-causing-lots-of-php-notices/#post-3867357)
 * I’m also getting two copies of this error on every page – however I can’t save
   the data as trying to save gets the following:
 * (Paths trimmed for convenience – this is currently all being run locally)
 *     ```
       Notice: Undefined index: rewrite_withfront in [...]/custom-post-type-ui.php on line 94
   
       Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [...]/custom-post-type-ui.php:94) in [...]/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876
       ```
   
 * I’ve re-installed base wordpress to no effect, and based on online advice for
   this error been checking for problem whitespace in my theme/config files, but
   haven’t found anything, and given the mentioned files I’m wondering if this is
   a CPTui issue.
 * Any advice?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)