Title: hellotherepress's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hellotherepress

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Cyanotype] [Theme:Cyanotype] menu not responsive](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cyanotype-theme-menu-not-responsive/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellotherepress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/)
 * (@hellotherepress)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cyanotype-theme-menu-not-responsive/#post-7022734)
 * So where do you put then? I also tried putting it in the function.php file.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Cyanotype] [Theme:Cyanotype] menu not responsive](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cyanotype-theme-menu-not-responsive/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellotherepress](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellotherepress/)
 * (@hellotherepress)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cyanotype-theme-menu-not-responsive/#post-7022690)
 * Thanks for the reply. I tried that in the css editor and it didn’t change. I 
   ended up switching to a very similar theme that is responsive. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)