Title: Hellmet's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Hellmet

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[qTranslate X] English Content is Always Shown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/english-content-is-always-shown/)
 *  [Hellmet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/)
 * (@hellmet)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/english-content-is-always-shown/#post-6320235)
 * I decided to post here as I am having the same problem.
 * I checked your site Rhand and it is indeed defaulting to English.
 * My website is in English and Spanish where the default language should be English,
   but it is defaulting to Spanish, regardless of clearing cookies, different computers,
   different browsers, different IP etc etc…
    My system and browser language is 
   in English.
 * I have read the FAQ, the ‘Browser re-direction based on language’ article, and
   various threads on google with people having the same issue but have not come
   to any clear conclusion on how to fix this rather important issue.
 * My site is currently at “hodensack.joomlawired.com”
 * Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Arcade Basic] Header only on homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-only-on-homepage-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Hellmet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellmet/)
 * (@hellmet)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-only-on-homepage-1/#post-5887729)
 * Ok so I figured this out on my own. Here is the css I’m using in case anyone 
   ever wants to know.
 * **Hide nav bar behind header:
    
   
    .home #site-navigation { z-index: 1; } .home.
   title-card-wrapper { z-index: 2; }
 * **Display only on homepage
    
   
    .title-card-wrapper { display: none; } .home .
   title-card-wrapper { display: block; }

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)