Title: hellfyr's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hellfyr

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Vantage] Header / Menu Overlap on just HOME page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-menu-overlap-on-just-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellfyr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 * (@hellfyr)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-menu-overlap-on-just-home-page/#post-11502239)
 * DISREGARD… was a caching issue following the updated code from the linked thread.
 * Thank you,
 * Rod
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All-in-One WP Migration and Backup] Importing stuck at 100%](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/importing-stuck-at-100/)
 *  [hellfyr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 * (@hellfyr)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/importing-stuck-at-100/page/4/#post-11283517)
 * [https://import.wp-migration.com/](https://import.wp-migration.com/)
    Fixed my
   issue too, thank you!
 * It should be noted that for some reason I had to keep clicking on the popup window
   that the import progress bar was in to get it to actually load. Once I did that
   though all the way through to 100%, it reached the next phase and actually started
   the overwrite and the database upload.
 * Strange, but I can work with it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Changed admin login now errors on every login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changed-admin-login-now-errors-on-every-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellfyr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 * (@hellfyr)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changed-admin-login-now-errors-on-every-login/#post-10286977)
 * Sorry for the delay in responding…
 * Looks like the following are both checked:
    – Alert me when someone with adminstrator
   access signs in – Only alert me when the administrator signs in from a new device
   or location
 * But when I logged in today, I did NOT get the same alert I had been getting. 
   so I dunno if one of the WordFence updates fixed it, or something just hadn’t
   propagated yet. In any case it seems to have resolved itself. Will reopen thread
   of the issue reappears.
 * Thanks for taking the time to respond!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Applying Plugin Options settings across multiple (but not all) tables](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/applying-plugin-options-settings-across-multiple-but-not-all-tables/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellfyr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 * (@hellfyr)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/applying-plugin-options-settings-across-multiple-but-not-all-tables/#post-5608808)
 * Thank you, that pointed me in the right direction.
 * For those seeing this and wondering how it works, a short example:
 * Add something like this to the Plugin-Options Custom CSS
 *     ```
       .myExtraCSS tbody td {
         font-family: Verdana;
         font-size: 10px;
         color: #000000;
         }
       .myExtraCSS .column-1 {
         color: #00FF00;
       }
       .myExtraCSS .column-2 {
         color: #FF0000;
       }
       .myExtraCSS .column-3 {
         color: #0000FF;
       }
       ```
   
 * Then when you create your table, in the “Extra CSS” block just enter
    `myExtraCSS`
 * That will then apply all the formatting for the .myExtraCSS (and all its subordinate
   pieces) to that table.
 * Pretty slick.
 * Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Tobias!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Can not access to plugins server](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-not-access-to-plugins-server/)
 *  [hellfyr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellfyr/)
 * (@hellfyr)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-not-access-to-plugins-server/#post-3142678)
 * Themes and plugins access is intermittent at best today. It may come up 1 in 
   20 tries earlier today. Now I can’t get access to either.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)