Title: hellboy78's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hellboy78

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[JW Player for Flash & HTML5 Video] I see just the shortcode, not the player](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-see-just-the-shortcode-not-the-player/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellboy78](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/)
 * (@hellboy78)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-see-just-the-shortcode-not-the-player/#post-5873233)
 * I fixed all.
 * was just necessary to go in pluging settings
 * move to “strip shortcodes”, click save,
 * then move back to “use content” again, and click save.
 * now I can see player into all pages
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] [Plugin: Fast Secure Contact Form] test email works, but not the form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fast-secure-contact-form-test-email-works-but-not-the-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [hellboy78](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hellboy78/)
 * (@hellboy78)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-fast-secure-contact-form-test-email-works-but-not-the-form/#post-3790210)
 * already read it. it doesn’t work

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)