Title: helenes13's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# helenes13

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites with AI Translation] Cannot deal thith whole paragraph](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-deal-thith-whole-paragraph/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-deal-thith-whole-paragraph/#post-14502862)
 * Hum. I have seen this page before writing this message, but I am beginer on WP
   and I haven’t been able to deal with HTML class. I don’t understand where I have
   to place the code in my HTML block.
 * Things are much easier for me with CSS specifications. For instance, a text block(
   which I also have to translate) already has this class :
 * .textpara p {
    font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px; color: #2E2E2E; } I write 
   it in my page CSS specifications field, and I add : .textpara in the css specification
   field of my HTML block.
 * Is it possible to do the same for Translatepress ? Can you show me how I can 
   write the code ?
    Thanks in advance.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Translate Wordpress with GTranslate] Flags in main menu AND mobile menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-13917220)
 * Why did you add “resolved” to this message ? It is not. I don’t apreciate the
   lack of informations. I will change my translator.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Translate Wordpress with GTranslate] Flags in main menu AND mobile menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-13917208)
 * I haven’t found any plugin with such name “Shortcodes in Menus”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Translate Wordpress with GTranslate] Flags in main menu AND mobile menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-13917204)
 * Sorry, I don’t understand. Do you mean I have to add another plugin ?
    And place“[
   gtranslate]” somewhere ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Translate Wordpress with GTranslate] Flags in main menu AND mobile menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-13917193)
 * Thanks for your answer but… I don’t understand.
    My theme is responsive and, 
   as far as I understand how it works, only one menu.
 * What shortcode should I use and where ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightbox with PhotoSwipe] Custom background with free “Lightbox with PhotoSwipe”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-background-with-free-lightbox-with-photoswipe/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-background-with-free-lightbox-with-photoswipe/#post-13916828)
 * Since the beginning of this post, I have removed this plugin for simple lightbox,
   easier for me.
    Thanks for the help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Translate Wordpress with GTranslate] Flags in main menu AND mobile menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flags-in-main-menu-and-mobile-menu/#post-13916794)
 * + As suggested in another post, I have tried the “floating widget” options but
   don’t like it :
    – in desktop, the flags are not aligned with the menu, – in 
   mobile, the flags show above the hamburger although I expect them only in the
   drawer.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [problem : define( ‘WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE’, false );](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-define-wp_auto_update_core-false/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-define-wp_auto_update_core-false/#post-13892794)
 * Yes ! Found and successfully changed. Thank you
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Columns concern in a specific mobile row](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-concern-in-a-specific-mobile-row/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-concern-in-a-specific-mobile-row/#post-13888800)
 * Basel (Themeforest)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Columns concern in a specific mobile row](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-concern-in-a-specific-mobile-row/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-concern-in-a-specific-mobile-row/#post-13888634)
 * Unfortunately, I don’t have any more free access to the support.
    Do you think
   it is so specific to a theme ?
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Lightbox] SLB can’t custom text font](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slb-cant-custom-text-font/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slb-cant-custom-text-font/#post-13430775)
 * Found with the help of a previous post. It may help others :
 *     ```
       #slb_viewer_wrap .slb_theme_slb_default .slb_data_title,
       #slb_viewer_wrap .slb_theme_slb_default .slb_group_status {
       	font-family:’Cormorant Infant’, serif !important;
       	font-size:18px !important;
       }
       #slb_viewer_wrap .slb_theme_slb_default {
       	font-family:"Cormorant Infant"!important;
       	font-size:15px !important;
       }
       ```
   
 * But I also think the creator of the plugin should improve his documentation or
   the plugin itself because the problem shows since a long time… Anyway, thanks
   for the free version.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Unwanted dropdown rectangles showing on Firefox only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unwanted-drpdown-rectangles-showing-on-firefox-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unwanted-drpdown-rectangles-showing-on-firefox-only/#post-13426257)
 * Thank you Muktadhawan and Howdy_McGee.
 * Howdy_McGee : no, it was not a caching problem. NB : the site link was given.
 * Muktadhawan : I keep your CSS, it could be usefull sooner or later.
 * The solution : During the last weeks, I have had a lot of crazy problems impossible
   to solve with CSS. Each time I solved a problem, it created another one, and 
   I saw canceled parameters show again. Even after cleaning the files in the hoster’s
   desk, nothing was correct. **SO, I DECIDED TO ERASE ALL THE WEBSITE**, and re-
   create it from the beginning.
    I have done few for the moment, but everything
   works fine. I think a lot of corrupted files were the cause of my worries.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Blog page – I am lost …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/#post-13399841)
 * I have now installed a child theme
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Blog page – I am lost …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/#post-13399646)
 * After a trial with another theme, I went back to the previous one. Too complicated
   for me to change all the settings with a different interface (no translation 
   in french).
    So, I still ask for help with my problems : 1/ How can I custom 
   the design of the category/page ? When I click on “Actualités in the menu, the
   appearance is …a mess. I haven’t found any place to change it. **Is it possible
   with some CSS ?**
 * 2/ **How can I remove the black category button “Actualité” that shows over each
   article ?** I would like (amongst other customizations) to show it only once 
   in the beginning of the category/page.
 * 3/ Still in this category/page, only the title and date of articles show, although
   I have selected “full text”. **How can I display all full articles in the “Actualités”
   tab ?**
 * 4/ I don’t understand why the **first article’s title can’t be opened on click**
   like the following ones.
 * Thanks in advance for your help.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years ago by [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/).
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Blog page – I am lost …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/)
 *  Thread Starter [helenes13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/)
 * (@helenes13)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blog-page-i-am-lost/#post-13399569)
 * Thank you, Joy, for all these explanations.
    If I understand you well, the best
   solution for me would be…to change my theme ! I have recently been very disappointed
   with Basel support and canceled my subscription. BUT, I have another one, Nouveau,
   that I never tried. I hope I can also use WP Bakery with it. It seems I also 
   should learn more about “child theme”. It sounded too complicated for me, this
   is the reason I did not create one.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/helenes13/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)