Title: HBA's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# HBA

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Quick editing a page doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quick-editing-a-page-doesnt-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quick-editing-a-page-doesnt-work/#post-5445164)
 * Hellllooooo……………..!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [embeding a webpage does not resize](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embeding-a-webpage-does-not-resize/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embeding-a-webpage-does-not-resize/#post-5452004)
 * Thanks Bondars for your help;
    I saw the link that you sent, you are using a 
   fresh and pure installation of WordPress, me the same on this test. I tried your
   code, I get your same result but still does not work properly. I can change the
   height, but the width can only be reduced and not increased…!! I have absolutely
   no plugins installed, this is a pure installation. What do you think?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [embeding a webpage does not resize](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embeding-a-webpage-does-not-resize/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embeding-a-webpage-does-not-resize/#post-5451962)
 * Thanks for your reply,
    But I checked the source, I do not see any excess quotes(″”)
   Where did you get them? Thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Quick editing a page doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quick-editing-a-page-doesnt-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/quick-editing-a-page-doesnt-work/#post-5445115)
 * Hello,
    Did anyone notice my question?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flash Show And Hide Box] How to start with Flash Show And Hide Box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/#post-3424840)
 * Hi lite3,
    Thanks a lot for guiding me. I could track the pat through the FTP
   file manager and now it works perfectly. Thanks again HB
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flash Show And Hide Box] How to start with Flash Show And Hide Box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/#post-3424824)
 * Hello lite3,
    Thanks for the effort, But now it is becoming too technical for
   my knowledge, could you please explain it in an easier way to understand?
 * In the meanwhile I added a second embedding of the same flash, this time I copied
   the link to the location of the file in media section, and placed that before
   the name of file, like this: So the two look this :
 * [flash=600,300]http://brezzaarch.com/My Card for WEBrezzaArch.swf[/flash]
 * [flash=600,300]http://brezzaarch.com/259/My Card for WEBrezzaArch.swf[/flash]
 * I am sure to still wrong as non of them are working yet.
 * Thanks
    HB
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flash Show And Hide Box] How to start with Flash Show And Hide Box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/)
 *  Thread Starter [HBA](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hba/)
 * (@hba)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-start-with-flash-show-and-hide-box/#post-3424820)
 * Thanks for the response,
    I did apply the code, however I see that the file is
   there on the page but does not load. Here is the link: [http://brezzaarch.com/?p=259](http://brezzaarch.com/?p=259)
   If you right click on the movie, you’ll see the message in gray, The movie not
   Loaded…….. Thanks again for your help HB

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)