Title: hazeycoder's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hazeycoder

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quick Paypal Payments] Broken website! Parse error after update!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-website-parse-error-after-update/)
 *  [hazeycoder](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/)
 * (@hazeycoder)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-website-parse-error-after-update/#post-9451323)
 * Hey,
 * Yup, that fixes it.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quick Paypal Payments] Broken website! Parse error after update!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-website-parse-error-after-update/)
 *  [hazeycoder](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hazeycoder/)
 * (@hazeycoder)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-website-parse-error-after-update/#post-9450793)
 * I am receiving the same issue as well. I’d like to use this plugin but the issue
   is 100% with the line on 2381. I’m running PHP7.
 * Any advice other than to not use the plugin?
 * Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)