Title: haoris's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# haoris

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Amazon Links - Amazon Associates Affiliate Plugin] Embed doesn’t display product but it is on db](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-doesnt-display-product-but-it-is-on-db/)
 *  [haoris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/)
 * (@haoris)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-doesnt-display-product-but-it-is-on-db/#post-17228725)
 * Good morning,
   I have the exact same problem on 2 sites. I had already reported
   my problem and then everything came back as if by magic but it starts again and
   happens often. For some products, like books, I put ISBN-10 and ISBN-13, like
   this [amazon_auto_links asin=”2813220779, 978-2813220776″], it can help but it’s
   not enough. I integrate the products into my articles via blocks to facilitate
   modifications on all my pages. Then, I keep a draft page on which I list all 
   the products integrated on my site in order to check for shortages and replace
   with similar products. Some times, a third, or even only a quarter of the products
   are displayed, then suddenly, everything is displayed without problem.I tested
   with and without using blocks, then different settings on Auto Amazon Links, 
   and even on Asset CleanUp, cleared the cache, etc… Nothing works, most products
   are not displayed. Sometimes the display of products returns quickly (within 
   30 minutes) but today it has lasted several hours. I’ve spent hours and hours
   searching but I’ve come to a dead end. Too bad, because this plugin is great.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Amazon Links - Amazon Associates Affiliate Plugin] Plugin don’t work with WordPress 6.3.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dont-work-with-wordpress-6-3-1/)
 *  [haoris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/)
 * (@haoris)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dont-work-with-wordpress-6-3-1/#post-17069518)
 * Hello,
 * I had the problem with 2 different sites on which I do not use the same themes
   and not the same plugins (except AAL). I had cleared the caches, changed media.
   The products, which are of various categories, are all available. The problem
   occurred on both computer and mobile. Since late last night, everything is back
   to normal! Although the problem had been occurring for days and even weeks. What
   happened ? Mystery 🙂
 * Thank you very much for your response, but it seems everything is back to normal.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Amazon Links - Amazon Associates Affiliate Plugin] Plugin don’t work with WordPress 6.3.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dont-work-with-wordpress-6-3-1/)
 *  [haoris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haoris/)
 * (@haoris)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dont-work-with-wordpress-6-3-1/#post-17066185)
 * Hello,
 * Since the last two updates of WordPress a certain number of products are no longer
   displayed. Instead I get the following message “Auto Amazon Links: No products
   found.” I disabled the ad blocker but that doesn’t change anything. I viewed 
   my site on a cell phone and it’s the same.
 * Can you find a solution?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)