Title: hananc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# hananc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sort posts by child category name](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sort-posts-by-child-category-name/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sort-posts-by-child-category-name/#post-15598793)
 * Thanks.
 * Although really hard, your first suggestion is more appealing to me.
 * I assume that if I construct the correct query, I will be able to use native 
   WP functions to display the results. Am I correct?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post not updating – error in class-wp-rest-request.php – sanitize_params()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-not-updating-error-in-class-wp-rest-request-php-sanitize_params/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-not-updating-error-in-class-wp-rest-request-php-sanitize_params/#post-15332430)
 * In the request, instead of json=json_to_send it should be data=json_to_send
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Hacked RSS not in Core](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/#post-2459165)
 * Thanks!
 * It could work only if on the next update, WP will not overwrite my .htaccess
 * Is this advice still true?
 * [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-keeps-getting-overwritten?replies=5#post-170171](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-keeps-getting-overwritten?replies=5#post-170171)
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Hacked RSS not in Core](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/#post-2459163)
 * Thank you very much for your effort to help me.
 * Instead of explaining, I have uploaded feed-rss2.php at
 * [http://info.org.il/data/feed-rss2.txt](http://info.org.il/data/feed-rss2.txt)
 * with markings to where I have changed the code.
 * I hope it will make things clear.
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Hacked RSS not in Core](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hacked-rss-not-in-core/#post-2459146)
 * In my site I use a custom field that I need to publish in the RSS feed and the
   title of the posts include the post category.
 * I also format the post in RSS according to the design of the post.
 * Here is the site [http://irrelevant.org.il/](http://irrelevant.org.il/) and here
   is the feed [http://irrelevant.org.il/feed](http://irrelevant.org.il/feed)
 * I will look into the functionality plugin and hope it will be able to help me.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to find a post by info in Custom Field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-find-a-post-by-info-in-custom-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [hananc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hananc/)
 * (@hananc)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-find-a-post-by-info-in-custom-field/#post-1467070)
 * Thank you very much! I will try using your solution.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)