Title: hamadata's Replies - page 2 | WordPress.org

---

# hamadata

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replies/?output_format=md)
2

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15461686)
 * Ok I finally was able to pinpoint the problem and it was a plugin by the hosting
   company that was not connecting to the memcahe server, and that is why sometimes
   the issue would get resolved when I would clear the cache memory. Sent the hosting
   company a request to look into it. Thanks for all who tried to help me, and I
   just wanted to update you guys.
 * I tested it on both Edge and Chrome browsers, on a tablet and my phone and so
   far did not encounter any issues anymore. Thanks again.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15461444)
 * Hi Mirko,
 * Just received update from the hosting company that they did increase the memory
   to 256MB, however the problem is still persisting.
 * Are there any new updates that were recently made to wordpress or woocommerce
   that is causing any conflicts? Because I am really at a total loss not sure what
   on earth is going on.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15459182)
 * Ok found this but not sure if this is the problem or not, contacted the hosting
   company and shared with them the same report screenshot. Would this cause this
   problem?
 * [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X0k6E0j8t_uPTucuWCcf4BH2T21khSOO/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X0k6E0j8t_uPTucuWCcf4BH2T21khSOO/view?usp=sharing)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15459167)
 * Hi, I turned off all the plugins and updated the theme to latest version, but
   the problem persists. I am at a total loss here. One thing I discovered is that
   now the shopping cart tends have issues connecting to stripe because you can 
   see that it is trying to connect but will not. It will only reconnect of I refresh
   the page.
 * I am using Printful shop plugin, which I contacted Printful but they told me 
   that everything is fine from their end.
 * Could be settings from hosting, do I need specific minimum ram or whatever to
   make this work? I am just throwing ideas not sure if they even make any sense.
 * Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] UPLOAD CSV FILE FAIL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-csv-file-fail/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-csv-file-fail/#post-15444410)
 * Hi Margaret,
 * Thank you for your help, but I did try to base it on the sample provided after
   several failures, and here is the original sample provide for your reference:
 * Country Code,State Code,ZIP/Postcode,City,Rate %,Tax Name,Priority,Compound,Shipping,
   Tax Class
    GB,*,*,*,20.0000,VAT,1,1,1, GB,*,*,*,5.0000,VAT,1,1,1,reduced-rate
   GB,*,*,*,0.0000,VAT,1,1,1,zero-rate US,*,*,*,10.0000,US,1,1,1, US,AL,12345; 123456,*,
   2.0000,US AL,2,1,1,
 * only thing is if you review the table design where you can enter data manually,
   there is no field for the “Tax Class”, which is weird and not sure what it is,
   since it is not present in the table, and there is no explanation what it is.
 * these are the fields where you can enter the data manually:
 * Country code State code Postcode / ZIP City Rate % Tax name Priority Compound
   Shipping
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15440171)
 * Hi again,
 * here is the error log:
 *     ```
       2022-03-06T03:15:07+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: Invalid post. in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php:101
       Stack trace:
       #0 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1506): Elementor\Core\Settings\Page\Manager->ajax_before_save_settings(Array, NULL)
       #1 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(711): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->save_settings(Array)
       #2 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(236): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->update_settings(Array)
       #3 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(394): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->update_kit_settings_based_on_option('site_name', 'xxxx')
       #4 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(309): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->Elementor\Core\Kits\{closure}('Deals Everyday', 'xxxx')
       #5 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
       #6 /home/eline in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php on line 101
   
       2022-03-06T03:38:22+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: Invalid post. in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php:101
       Stack trace:
       #0 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1506): Elementor\Core\Settings\Page\Manager->ajax_before_save_settings(Array, NULL)
       #1 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(711): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->save_settings(Array)
       #2 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(236): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->update_settings(Array)
       #3 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(398): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->update_kit_settings_based_on_option('site_descriptio...', 'Shop Today')
       #4 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(309): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->Elementor\Core\Kits\{closure}('Best online dea...', 'Shop Today')
       #5 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php on line 101
   
       2022-03-06T16:55:26+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: Invalid post. in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php:101
       Stack trace:
       #0 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1506): Elementor\Core\Settings\Page\Manager->ajax_before_save_settings(Array, NULL)
       #1 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(711): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->save_settings(Array)
       #2 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(236): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->update_settings(Array)
       #3 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/kits/manager.php(398): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->update_kit_settings_based_on_option('site_descriptio...', '')
       #4 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(309): Elementor\Core\Kits\Manager->Elementor\Core\Kits\{closure}('Shop Today', '')
       #5 /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
       #6 /home/eline in /home/eline/xxxxxxxx.yyy/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/settings/page/manager.php on line 101
       ```
   
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15439832)
 * Hi again,
 * I guess that was not the culprit, after other trials it failed again, always 
   giving same error “Please select some product options before adding this product
   to your cart.”
 * Which is what was done before attempting to add item to the cart. I will copy
   and paste the info requested without website url as instructed later today. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15439806)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for your help, I guess I found out the issue and that is it was the “Easy
   Hide Login” plugin, which I read in a previous ticket and he indicated it was
   the culprit. I tested it and it worked just fine. So I need to dos something 
   else about security since that is important too.
 * Consider the issue resolved and close the ticket please. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Issues with shopping cart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-shopping-cart/#post-15438648)
 * Hi, Thanks for your response. can you sent it to you in private email please?
   Just do not feel comfortable to pull it in public because it does have some data
   setup of the website? Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Foyer - Digital Signage for WordPress] Full screen issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-screen-issues-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [hamadata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/)
 * (@hamadata)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-screen-issues-2/#post-13064562)
 * [@mennolui](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mennolui/) sorry was in a lock
   down and did not get an opportunity to work on it since then, Will be doing so
   this weekend. promise to update soon!

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hamadata/replies/?output_format=md)
2