Title: h5000's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# h5000

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Kenta] Trouble editing my meta data for embeds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-editing-my-meta-data-for-embeds/)
 *  Thread Starter [h5000](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/)
 * (@h5000)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-editing-my-meta-data-for-embeds/#post-17998711)
 * Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I was able to find a plugin
   that solve the Issue for me!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Kenta] Trouble editing my meta data for embeds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-editing-my-meta-data-for-embeds/)
 *  Thread Starter [h5000](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/)
 * (@h5000)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-editing-my-meta-data-for-embeds/#post-17990590)
 * Hi! So to summarize, I want to add meta info to my site so when I link it in 
   Discord/other places, it shows up with a small text, image, etc., instead of 
   elements from the website. Here’s a screenshot of what I mean:
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/a/9dmNSPl)
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/27aab234-551f-4a00-9ad4-98685ad18d49)
 * So I need to add these meta tags to the head of my page, which worked fine in
   the first website since the theme had an accessible header.php file I was able
   to edit. I cannot find the equivalent of that PHP file for the Kenta Creato theme
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/h7M32Vp)
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/a184edbc-2179-40c9-99c5-33551c1af0d3)
 * I understand that the header file is generated and not something actually present
   on my server? I might have misunderstood while looking through the theme files,
   though. Here is the link to the site I want the meta tags to be added to: [https://districtzero.yourcupparp.com](https://districtzero.yourcupparp.com)
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by [h5000](https://wordpress.org/support/users/h5000/).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)