Title: Guuz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Guuz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Menu items nowrap](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-nowrap/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-nowrap/#post-6697124)
 * Anybody there to answer my question, please?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Menu items nowrap](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-nowrap/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-nowrap/#post-6697082)
 * anyone?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Centered Header Menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/)
 *  [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/#post-6200554)
 * Thanks, this worked!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Centered Header Menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/)
 *  [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/#post-6200552)
 * The site is not alive yet, so I cannot post a link.
    But here is an image of 
   it: [header](http://afpunt.nl/images/header.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Centered Header Menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/)
 *  [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/centered-header-menu/#post-6200547)
 * How can I center my header text?
    Evan’s solution is not working for me!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Catalog for WordPress] Lightbox next/previous button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-nextprevious-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-nextprevious-button/#post-6639789)
 * I’ll wait for the new update if it’s not taking too long….
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Catalog for WordPress] Elements description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/#post-6639304)
 * I removed the space with tis css code
 *     ```
       .element_10.catalog_colorbox_grouping_10.hugeitmicro-item {
       width: 120px;
       height: 120px;
       }
       ```
   
 * The only thing is that my bottom-border is not visible…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Catalog for WordPress] Lightbox next/previous button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-nextprevious-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-nextprevious-button/#post-6639778)
 * The lightbox in the product catalog/content popup has no next/previous arrows!?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Thumbnail view styling](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-view-styling/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-view-styling/#post-6636685)
 * [example](http://afpunt.nl/images/Stoelen.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Thumbnail view styling](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-view-styling/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thumbnail-view-styling/#post-6636676)
 * I don’t know how to upload a screenshot in this forum?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Catalog for WordPress] Elements description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/#post-6639142)
 * Well, it’s not the pop-up description but the title field under the elements.
 * I can’t find the css to change this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Catalog for WordPress] Elements description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/elements-description/#post-6639139)
 * I’m not a free user and I want to disable the description field itself, because
   now I cannot order the elements close together!?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Update failed again](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/#post-6037568)
 * Just installed version 3.1.3 and everything went fine, I hope this will stay 
   this way in the future because It caused me a lot of headaches…..
 * Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Update failed again](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/#post-6037548)
 * For me the complete ultimate-product-catalogue folder was emptied…..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Product Catalog] Update failed again](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guuz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/)
 * (@guuz)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-failed-again/#post-6037519)
 * Please help!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) [→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/guuz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)