Title: gsbs's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# gsbs

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Responsive] read more tag twice in blog layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-more-tag-twice-in-blog-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [gsbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)
 * (@gsbs)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-more-tag-twice-in-blog-layout/#post-14866197)
 * i created a new entry and now it seems to be working fine. no idea why it didn’t
   work right away. problem solved for now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Taxonomy Dropdown Widget] title font size of the widget in the sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-font-size-of-the-widget-in-the-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [gsbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)
 * (@gsbs)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-font-size-of-the-widget-in-the-sidebar/#post-13182084)
 * Yes, that’s what i was wondering, too. But it appears smaller than the other 
   widget titles. Website is [https://www.powerschnute.de](https://www.powerschnute.de)
 * I am using a child theme of my theme. Maybe that’s the reason?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Display Posts - Easy lists, grids, navigation, and more] Open link to post in a new window](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-link-to-post-in-a-new-window/)
 *  Thread Starter [gsbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)
 * (@gsbs)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-link-to-post-in-a-new-window/#post-11508683)
 * sorry for getting back to you so late. I used Code Snippets and it works spendidly.
   Thanks for the help 🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Scheduled Posts don’t get published](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-posts-dont-get-published-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [gsbs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gsbs/)
 * (@gsbs)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-posts-dont-get-published-2/#post-10949053)
 * I installed the plugin wp crontrol and noticed that none of my scheduled posts
   was listed in the plugin’s cron tasks. I went and edited the posts then saved
   them again and now they appear in the cron tasks. Why that happened, I have no
   idea. When I create a new post and schedule it the same way I have done with 
   my other posts, it appears in the cron tasks automatically. I really don’t know
   what went wrong here.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)