Title: grimcat's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# grimcat

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Event Registration] Upload to plugins – plugin is a no-show](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-event-registration-upload-to-plugins-plugin-is-a-no-show/)
 *  [grimcat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/)
 * (@grimcat)
 * [17 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-event-registration-upload-to-plugins-plugin-is-a-no-show/#post-875014)
 * I’m enjoying working with this plugin, and the author has been really responsive
   to any questions about it. Thanks a lot! I look forward to getting things going
   on my event website.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Event Registration Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-registration-plugin/)
 *  [grimcat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grimcat/)
 * (@grimcat)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-registration-plugin/page/5/#post-688974)
 * Thanks so much for putting such hard work into this!
 * I have a quick question- the screenshots show the email dield and submit button
   above all the other fields. Is there any way to have the submit button at the
   end of the whole form? Perhaps I’m missing something here.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)