Title: grenley's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# grenley

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Two expand arrows appear, and other odd expand/collapse](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/two-expand-arrows-appear-and-other-odd-expandcollapse/)
 *  Thread Starter [grenley](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)
 * (@grenley)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/two-expand-arrows-appear-and-other-odd-expandcollapse/#post-7166103)
 * That works perfectly! Even for multi-line boxes. Thank you very much.
 * Now, the next challenged is applying a background color to the guidance box. 
   I had been using this:
 * <div style=”padding:12px;background-color:#c9e3d8;line-height:1.4;”>
 * But it interacts with the collapse-o-matic plugin in unhappy ways. Either it 
   applies no tint, or applies tint to the entire rest of the page, or just makes
   the collapse feature go away.
 * Suggestions?
 * Thanks again,
    George
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Breadcrumb NavXT] Breadcrumb in Header (header.php) – sort of works….](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/)
 *  Thread Starter [grenley](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)
 * (@grenley)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/#post-6503713)
 * Well, I finally fixed it. It’s very fussy about where in header.php you put the
   PHP code, and I suspect that the correct “where” depends on which theme you’re
   using. Trial and error, boys and girls!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Breadcrumb NavXT] Breadcrumb in Header (header.php) – sort of works….](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/)
 *  Thread Starter [grenley](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)
 * (@grenley)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/#post-6503682)
 * Update. The breadcrumb text is there, but is in the wrong place. Unfortunately,
   the site is private, and apparently I cannot add an image to this post. So I 
   shall try to describe it.
 * The header area contains, from left to right, the company name, six drop-down
   menus, the search symbol. Like this:
 * Acme Inc. Menu1 Menu2 Menu3 Menu4 Menu5 Menu6 Search
 * Just below that is a light gray bar that the code chunk below inserts into the
   header.
 * I noticed that I could see the last few letters of the breadcrumb trail “peeking
   out” of the right hand side. In other words, the text is UNDERNEATH the menu 
   area, instead of down in the gray bar where it’s supposed to be. I need to lower
   it half an inch or so.
 * I can’t figure out which CSS file has the position info for this. Can anyone 
   help? Or is there another better way to fix it?
 * George
 * <div class=”breadcrumbs” xmlns:v=”[http://rdf.data-vocabulary.org/#”&gt](http://rdf.data-vocabulary.org/#”&gt);
   
   <?php if(function_exists(‘bcn_display’)) { bcn_display(); }?> </div>
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Breadcrumb NavXT] Breadcrumb in Header (header.php) – sort of works….](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/)
 *  Thread Starter [grenley](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grenley/)
 * (@grenley)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breadcrumb-in-header-headerphp-sort-of-works/#post-6503458)
 * Well, that was an interesting site link. It’s [http://dentedplanet.org](http://dentedplanet.org).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)