Title: greeninker's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# greeninker

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Question regarding subdomain and WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-regarding-subdomain-and-wp/)
 *  [greeninker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/)
 * (@greeninker)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-regarding-subdomain-and-wp/#post-615484)
 * Hi, did you get any replies on this? I am trying to do the same thing.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Running WP on a subdomain.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/running-wp-on-a-subdomain/)
 *  [greeninker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/greeninker/)
 * (@greeninker)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/running-wp-on-a-subdomain/#post-607901)
 * Did you get an answer on this? I am trying to do the same thing. Actually, I 
   want to use WP as CMS on my main site (domain.com), and also on a subdomain (
   subdomain.domain.com), but I want to use different themes. Do I need to load 
   WP in both places? If yes, then I assume I must use 2 databases. If no, do I 
   still create 2 databases?
 * Any help will be much appreciated. I’m not very tech-savvy.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)