Title: grechj's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# grechj

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Frisco for BuddyPress] [Theme: Frisco for BuddyPress] Login in Home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-frisco-for-buddypress-login-in-home-page/)
 *  [grechj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/)
 * (@grechj)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-frisco-for-buddypress-login-in-home-page/page/2/#post-2406371)
 * Fixed it. If anyone else has issue in displaying the login content don’t forget
   to go to “Settings”, go to “General” and tick the “Anyone can register” box next
   to “Membership”.
 * I had switched this off while building the initial wordpress install.
 * Hope that helps.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Frisco for BuddyPress] [Theme: Frisco for BuddyPress] Login in Home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-frisco-for-buddypress-login-in-home-page/)
 *  [grechj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/grechj/)
 * (@grechj)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-frisco-for-buddypress-login-in-home-page/page/2/#post-2406370)
 * Hi, I’m having the same trouble as transpogroup. I’ve checked functions-custom.
   php and custom.css. Both as saved correctly in the theme directory. And bp-custom.
   php is working perfectly.
    The redirect is working fine however the the /join
   page is rendering with header and footer with no content.
 * It’s obviously something simple that I’m missing (do I have to add pointers to
   the custom files or does the theme options checkbox already do that – that’s 
   kind of what I assumed?)
 * Thanks in advance as it is a great theme.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)